Which haircut is higher smv?

RedCarpet

RedCarpet

Iron
Been considering a haircut for a minute, which one is more ideal? I'm on the longer hair right now.

Shorter Hair:
IMG 6752
Good flic 1
Caa

or

Longer Hair:
A
Capture

Neither

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 27635 and 1 other person
This messy haircut shit is feminine, do first haircut but a little shorter and less bedheady. its not smv its just pulling autistic underage girls.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
This messy haircut shit is feminine, do first haircut but a little shorter and less bedheady. its not smv its just pulling autistic underage girls.
You’re a fucking faggot don’t ever give advice again on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 28414, babouchelelouche and 1 other person
Find something inbetween both also compare which haircut got you the most female attention

Find something inbetween both also compare which haircut got you the most female attention
Let him fart out shit points to bully

• Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake
second is best for you man

Just cope with masculinity theory bro. If being most masculine was attractive then growing a beard and getting a buzzcut would increase SMV jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, chawaje, babouchelelouche and 1 other person
second looks nice

Just cope with masculinity theory bro. If being most masculine was attractive then growing a beard and getting a buzzcut would increase SMV jfl.
You can optimize for underage retarded little girls or optimize for being a man. This sub revolves ONLY around getting pussy and then wonder y no bitches fuck u lol. Maybe if you showed independence and masculinity and didnt make your entire appearance and personality to appeal to a girls sexual side then bitches would fuk u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Xangsane and beachdude123
Don't listen to masculinity copers. Second is better

hes right but niggas here would do anything for women and muh female gaze neglecting the fact that they look like total pussies

• +1
Reactions: princeofpeace
50yo milf I hooked up with said I suit my curtain hair cut more than my old skin fade thing so I think longer hair wins for most age groups?

hes right but niggas here would do anything for women and muh female gaze neglecting the fact that they look like total pussies
Thank you for speaking facts. "Men" on here prioritizing getting mid pussy at the cost of their dignity as men

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
50yo milf I hooked up with said I suit my curtain hair cut more than my old skin fade thing so I think longer hair wins for most age groups?
Bruh... was she even attractive?? At 50?? I know it was flappy

Longer hair worked better for me too. For a fade, I feel like temple fade is the max you should do.

Bruh... was she even attractive?? At 50?? I know it was flappy

Well, she had a great body but facially losing collagen. She was also wearing makeup so god knows what she really looks like. Probably a top 1% of 50 year olds though.

Tight pussy in general seems to be a myth, I’ve fucked 40 women now and not even the low body count ones were tight.