Iron
12199B9E 0D08 4193 8D11 CE5CF0677672

• +1
Reactions: Will Blunderfield
Neither

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Darwined and CyprusGD
Your lower third is so short you need a little more chin to balance out your midface

• WTF
Reactions: CyprusGD
right even tho i hate the ayo fr fr no cap ong bussin haircut

On reddit ppl told me left but i trust looksmax users more

Keep the right, but reduce length on the sides, taper sides. Keep length up top

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4702
you're too old looking for the zoomer hair, its cringe

Also this is my natural hair pattern. Why would it be cringe if i grew my hair out naturally jfl

On reddit ppl told me left but i trust looksmax users more
fuck uff with those cucks, obv right is better but could be better if you trim the sides more and you do a 0 fade

• +1
One on the right. The hair brings you up to high mid tier normie.

Ye I would cut it shorter. Not sure how the moustache would look tho. If you had a more angular face, then going clean shaven would be ideal.

Get a relaxer or keratin , wavy /straighter hair will halo u

• +1
Get a relaxer or keratin , wavy /straighter hair will halo u
Thats something i have been thinking about. Can you elaborate how does such thing work? Cost, how long does it last and if its bad for hair?

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Thats something i have been thinking about. Can you elaborate how does such thing work? Cost, how long does it last and if its bad for hair?
Keratin treatment is a chemical straightening process that penetrates the hair , making it straighter , smoother and less frizzy . I recommend going to a hair stylist or salon for that . I did it at home . Your stylist will wash your hair first , apply the straightening cream and after 15 mins she will blow dry / flat iron and you have yourself a new look . Do not wash hair for 3 days after treatment (72 hours) that way the keratin can really work in on your hair . Sweating can also hurt your results so if you workout just take those days off . I’ve never heard of it damaging your hair but i would use shampoo no more than 2x a week and conditioner everyday . Cost should be no more than $50 depending where you go . If you dont like the super straight look , then what i did was buy a sea salt spray + a texture matte no shine clay and you will have mogger tier hair

Last edited:
  • +1
Ye I would cut it shorter. Not sure how the moustache would look tho. If you had a more angular face, then going clean shaven would be ideal.

Idk but i think clean shaven looks better. However there will be a bit shadow but atleast it will be smooth
Oh and i can fraud to be 16
4C5DD8AF 3262 47A2 B797 7EE745BA93B7