Which hand feeling is accurate?

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
When feeling my face with my left hand (dominant hand) my face feels proportional

when feeling it with my right (non dominant) my zygo on my left side of my face feels much bigger than the one on the right. My jaw also feels smaller on the left compared to the right when using my right hand to feel it

which one is accurate?

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
lol what

• WTF
Reactions: Blackout.xl
When feeling my face with my left hand (dominant hand) my face feels proportional

when feeling it with my right (non dominant) my zygo on my left side of my face feels much bigger than the one on the right. My jaw also feels smaller on the left compared to the right when using my right hand to feel it

which one is accurate?
it shouldn't feel any different, you just have autism

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
fuaark, it does feel different.

• So Sad

which one is accurate?
You can't just come up with a conclusion that way jfl. What do u see in the mirror and pictures?

You can't just come up with a conclusion that way jfl. What do u see in the mirror and pictures?
Looks proportional in most pictures and mirror. When taking a mirror pic my zygos don’t have the same size tho

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
based aspie

• WTF

which one is accurate?
And actually both of them can be accurate since if u only use one hand in ur activities u might end up having a slightly different sensation.

• +1