Which has the higher SMV/appeal: Exotic Ethnics or Whites?

EthnicelAscension

EthnicelAscension

PeePeePooPoo
Just want to get to the bottom of this.

EDIT: ASSUMING GENERALLY WHITE POPULATION/LOCATION [WESTERN EUROPE/NORTH AMERICA/CHADSTRALIA (ANGLOSPHERE)]

Last edited:
Depends bro like damn, exotic ethnics have far more SMV then normie whit dudes, having exotic colouring and good bones i would say is enough to erase any race failo IMO

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, Short Ugly and Brown, Deleted member 2846 and 4 others
depends on the ethnic composition of the country but probably exotic ethnics.

Depends bro like damn, exotic ethnics have far more SMV then normie whit dudes, having exotic colouring and good bones i would say is enough to erase any race failo IMO
Dark Hair, Light Eyes, Light Skin, White Pheno = chadfuel ngl

Exotic ethnics definitely fit the "chadfuel" requirements, like Atesh, Black Hair, Green eyes, Light Brown skin, White Pheno,

Interestingly enough, if you think about it, that can also mean, Dark Brown hair + Light Brown eyes + Pinkish/Carotenoid white skin + White Pheno should also fit the bill, kinda like a Nick Bateman.
depends on the ethnic composition of the country but probably exotic ethnics.
Okay, Let's assume North America and Western Europe, (also tell me separately how is it valued in Eastern Europe, thanks.)

• +1
Reactions: athnico
Whites. Exotic white are best though.

• Woah
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
  • +1
Tan skinned prettyboy mullatto with green/ blue eyes and curly hair mogs every other phenotype

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
White with slight asiatic looking features or pale and vampiric looking with jet black hair.
So tell me more about this Pale/Vampire/Jet black hair stuff, are we talking like Tyson Ballou, Richard Ramirez, Keanu Reeves (Maybe he's more on the slight Asiatic side)

Do they usually have dark eyes?

What phenotypes are passable to access this "exotic white" status?
Tan skinned prettyboy mullatto with green/ blue eyes and curly hair mogs every other phenotype
So Exotic Ethnic (I will include Mulattos/Blacks as "ethnics" broadly speaking)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
1C7F93EC 291C 4169 B081 57222A6E9A62
5CC9D4F1 927E 42CF BC93 6A7D8F3A6ADC

Really depends tbh. Women who like Thom won’t like the guy on the left and the women who like the left guy won’t like Thom.

Each attracts a certain subset of women.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 4614, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 1 other person
So at that point it just goes back to being high PSL/just being attractive in general, AND THEN focus on a niche if you want. Got it, thanks.
Being high PSL will attract the girls to you, you won’t need to chase them at the point. The niche girls will come to you.

• +1
So tell me more about this Pale/Vampire/Jet black hair stuff, are we talking like Tyson Ballou, Richard Ramirez, Keanu Reeves (Maybe he's more on the slight Asiatic side)

Do they usually have dark eyes?

What phenotypes are passable to access this "exotic white" status?

So Exotic Ethnic (I will include Mulattos/Blacks as "ethnics" broadly speaking)
Jet black hair, pale skin, thick Jason Momoa eyebrows, dark green or amber eyes, and dark circles under the eyes.

• +1
ethnic chad + colouring halo = exotic halo > white chad

• +1
You need sufficient forward growth of bones to support soft features, width, height and right shape of them, the best win.

I don't know if coloration matter that much...

• +1
You need sufficient forward growth of bones to support soft features, width, height and right shape of them, the best win.

I don't know if coloration matter that much...
Just be Ramirez theory, yea I guess at the end of the day Coloring and stuff is like a cherry on top, if you're GL you're GL as long as you don't have TSH tier curry coloring.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
What’s considered an exotic ethnic?

White
I have a north atlantid pheno and this is my biggest halo

• +1