Which heightmax stack is the best?

D

Dora67

Iron
Background information about me:
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-much-was-my-height-stunted-and-what-should-i-do-know.1079603/

I need a heightmax stack. I have around 500 per month from a summer job and I can spend all of it on this stack.
I will use hgh and ai. But idk if I should use 5 or 10 iu of hgh. And also I have a source from osgear, its somatropin. Are there better sources?

Also is blood test important? Maybe I will get it prescribed because I feel lazy and unmotivated (which could mean low gh levels) all the time and diabetes lowers igf1 levels so maybe my levels are already low but I dont know if my doctor would prescribe it to me. I live in germany.

Last edited:
ur hgh dosage depents on your liver's igf1 response. someones igf 750 at 5 units someones igf 400 at 5 units.650-1000 is optimal for height i think

I have to pay for that right? Or will my doctor do a test for hgh or igf1 levels if I say I feel tired and unmotivated (which is true)?
ur hgh level is not important ur igf1 is more important If you say that you are short and want to know your IGF levels, you can get it for free(its like that in tr)

but in general more iu is good do what can u afford

ur hgh level is not important ur igf1 is more important If you say that you are short and want to know your IGF levels, you can get it for free(its like that in tr)
What if my hgh levels are already low, then I might get it prescribed. My family doctor said she can only do blood tests (I did ask because of ft4 not because of height) when I am 18 but I will ask her again if she can do it.