Which heightmaxxes are worth them?

BigBlackOilyBooty

BigBlackOilyBooty

Most attractive XXY
Taking into account that most users wanting to heightmaxx are 14-16, and GH is used at <14 and also AI does. Which heightmaxxes would be worth it, to spend the money, time and stress on?

Exogenous GH wont give you more than 2 inches of height

Literally never seen anyone here get more than 2inches with hgh your genetic potential for height is already predetermined

• +1
Reactions: dprnick
Taking into account that most users wanting to heightmaxx are 14-16, and GH is used at <14 and also AI does. Which heightmaxxes would be worth it, to spend the money, time and stress on?
I started HGH super late when I was about to turn 16 to at around 15 and 10 months. I was 5'2, pretty cooked. I turned 17 now and I'm now 5'6, my projected height was only 5'4 and I might get to 5'7. I use height soles and with those im 5'8ish. Prob going to get LL surgery as well.

Start going to the gym (train legs more specifically since it boosts test and gh)
Go to your doctor and try to get on HGH
Use 1-1.5 inch soles in your shoes to get taller
Consume a good amount of calcium and protein everyday
DO NOT EAT OR DRINK ANYTHING WITH SOY (edamame, soy milk, tofu) it increases estrogen and makes growth plates close earlier

I started HGH super late when I was about to turn 16 to at around 15 and 10 months. I was 5'2, pretty cooked. I turned 17 now and I'm now 5'6, my projected height was only 5'4 and I might get to 5'7. I use height soles and with those im 5'8ish. Prob going to get LL surgery as well.

Start going to the gym (train legs more specifically since it boosts test and gh)
DO NOT EAT OR DRINK ANYTHING WITH SOY (edamame, soy milk, tofu) it increases estrogen and makes growth plates close earlier
Fuck it might be too late, 15 and 9 months, I'm pinning in september but idk man shit's brutal I could've done it in april

are u use ai? what is ur hgh dosage

im 15 years 4 months. im 5’10 and dad is 6’1 do you think i should get on hgh? also should i pair it with something like mk?

aiming for 6’1-6’4 height

im 15 years 4 months. im 5’10 and dad is 6’1 do you think i should get on hgh? also should i pair it with something like mk?

aiming for 6’1-6’4 height
You prob wont get it given to you by prescription, either way I don't think you need it. You can easily get to 6'2 without it

• +1
Reactions: perkzz
are u use ai? what is ur hgh dosage
oh aromatase inhibitors, I got them given to me when I went on hgh but I didn't take it bc I was a retard and I can't anymore but it def keeps your growth plates open for longer allowing u to have more time

Exogenous GH wont give you more than 2 inches of height

Literally never seen anyone here get more than 2inches with hgh your genetic potential for height is already predetermined
im satisfied with 2 inches of height, for how long and what dosage should i use?

How is that possible wtf
No idea, my doctor said something abt my body not being able to handle it. When blood tests came back my hgh level were past the upper limit, when I lowered the dosage to 2.1 I think I ended up having better growth next month

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
No idea, my doctor said something abt my body not being able to handle it. When blood tests came back my hgh level were past the upper limit, when I lowered the dosage to 2.1 I think I ended up having better growth next month
@MTMM