Chadeep

Chadeep

Da-lit Mogger
34ne8ybrtvk61
Byy0me3suvk61
3kacstl9vvk61
Tdqhnyuzvvk61

@CFW432 @mayo mogger

Gracile Indid Most Potential for Chadpreet and Stacyjeeta.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, hattrick, Deleted member 72684 and 1 other person
View attachment 3012988View attachment 3012989View attachment 3012990View attachment 3012991

@CFW432 @mayo mogger

Gracile Indid Most Potential for Chadpreet and Stacyjeeta.
All subhuman tbh.

Gracile indid female is feminine as fuck tho so I like that.

Gracile indid male is risky, they either turn out as subhuman, or lean prettyboys.

North indid male has most potential to have masculine looks, female doesn't look as good as Gracile indid female cause north indid female is too masc

And central brachid niggas need to just be gassed tbh lmfao :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, boss8055, 8uAte and 1 other person
All subhuman tbh.

Gracile indid female is feminine as fuck tho so I like that.

Gracile indid male is risky, they either turn out as subhuman, or lean prettyboys.

North indid male has most potential to have masculine looks, female doesn't look as good as Gracile indid female cause north indid female is too masc

And central brachid niggas need to just be gassed tbh lmfao :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
what race are u ?

what race are u ?
I'm hyderabadi muslim, but genetically I'm half north indian and half south indian.

Phenowise I can range from looking like a indo-melanid during the summer when i get dark, to gracile indid in the winter when I get lighter.

I'm hyderabadi muslim, but genetically I'm half north indian and half south indian.

Phenowise I can range from looking like a indo-melanid during the summer when i get dark, to gracile indid in the winter when I get lighter.
stopped reading at hyderbadi

self hate you have is crazy ngl

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Chadeep and CFW432
why do u keep yapping about pheno , lmao bones are law
Cope. Bones + coloring is law.

Plenty of darkskin dalit niggas in india with insane bones. Everyone still thinks they are ugly asf :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and mayo mogger
who has indian phenotype in europe : o

Cope. Bones + coloring is law.

Plenty of darkskin dalit niggas in india with insane bones. Everyone still thinks they are ugly asf :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
because they are shitmaxxed they neex to softmaxx and they will mog any boneless fair skinned fag.

give them some long hair , tan and accesories.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CFW432, Deleted member 62709, boss8055 and 3 others
because they are shitmaxxed they neex to softmaxx and they will mog any boneless fair skinned fag.

give them some long hair , tan and accesories.
Lmao bruh who are you trying to convince here lmao. I'm literally curry, I know what curries like. Lightskin normie is still considered more attractive compared to a darkskin chadpreetlite/dravidianpreetlite

• JFL
Lmao bruh who are you trying to convince here lmao. I'm literally curry, I know what curries like. Lightskin normie is still considered more attractive compared to a darkskin chadpreetlite/dravidianpreetlite
keep coping , i am lightskinned the halo is only strong amongst middle aged aunties

virile girls will fuck anyone with good genetics.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, boss8055 and CFW432
keep coping , i am lightskinned the halo is only strong amongst middle aged aunties

virile girls will fuck anyone with good genetics.
Lmao cope. Also wut do u have against hyderabadis :think::think::think:

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger

jfl at your iq keep coping .

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Lmao cope. Also wut do u have against hyderabadis :think::think::think:
i dont have anything against hyderbadis i just wanted to know if you are indian , thats why i said ' stopped reading at hypderbadi' cuz i know indians are rerarded enough to cope

with

' im subhuman cuz im darkskinned brahh'

• JFL
  • JFL
First of all. The first dude isn't even darkskin lmao, he's literally tanned, I can tell he's lightbrown without his tan by looking at his chest and upper arms.

2nd of all yes, literally 100$ bet that atleast 8-9/10 girls will choose Neil nithin Mukesh over that old nigga :lul::lul::lul:
he is darkskinned obv not abo tier

im done convincing , milind soman reeks dimorphism and sex appeal niel nitin just looks like boneless bloated turk at best.

• +1
i dont have anything against hyderbadis i just wanted to know if you are indian , thats why i said ' stopped reading at hypderbadi' cuz i know indians are rerarded enough to cope

with

' im subhuman cuz im darkskinned brahh'
I don't consider myself indian and no in my family does either :p:p:p we are Hyderabadi muslims. Long live the nizam :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969, boss8055 and mayo mogger
I don't consider myself indian and no in my family does either :p:p:p we are Hyderabadi muslims. Long live the nizam :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
one cope a day keep the rope away

• +1
gracile indid mogs very hard

my phenotype, but it turned out to be subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Chadeep and mayo mogger
  • JFL
-has 80% aasi ancestry

- we iz invader not native pepol saaar
Cope

I'm literally lighter than and more better looking than the surrounding telugus for a reason :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
First of all. The first dude isn't even darkskin lmao, he's literally tanned, I can tell he's lightbrown without his tan by looking at his chest and upper arms.

2nd of all yes, literally 100$ bet that atleast 8-9/10 girls will choose Neil nithin Mukesh over that old nigga :lul::lul::lul:
Bro you're retarded Milind Somand was The Sex Symbol of Bollywood in 90's First model who did Nude Photoshoots with Foids. Every girl was crazy about him. Neil Nitin Mukesh didn't have that high of an Aura.

• +1
Cope

I'm literally lighter than and more better looking than the surrounding telugus for a reason :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
we iz invader saar 6% perisian ancestry saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Chadeep
Bro you're retarded Milind Somand was The Sex Symbol of Bollywood in 90's First model who did Nude Photoshoots with Foids. Every girl was crazy about him. Neil Nitin Mukesh didn't have that high of an Aura.
Bruh you can literally make a chadfish with both these guys best pictures and i gurantee Neil will get more matches lmao like stop the 🧢

• JFL
Dravidian mogs

That's 6 more percent than any hindu has :p
jfl man the cope is strong w this one , i dont have my ancestry results but you can look results of punjabi kahtris

they literally have 30-40% [ steppe + iranid ancestry]

Last edited:
  • +1
jfl man the cope is strong w this one
Lmao Hindus have persian ancestry? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Maybe in your next lifetime dindus. Meanwhile I flex my foreign dna on ur slave asses.:feelshah:

• JFL
Bruh you can literally make a chadfish with both these guys best pictures and i gurantee Neil will get more matches lmao like stop the 🧢

Cope @mayo mogger Did him dirty by using older pic. Mogs Neil in his prime.

• Love it
Lmao Hindus have persian ancestry? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Maybe in your next lifetime dindus. Meanwhile I flex my foreign dna on ur slave asses.:feelshah:
my community literally has 25_30% iranid ancestry what are u yapping about

• JFL

Cope @mayo mogger Did him dirty by using older pic. Mogs Neil in his prime.

Lmao COOOOOOPE bruh u guys are beyond delusional lmao. :lul::lul::lul:

Decent looking brown dude vs literal white med passing chadpreet lmao. I dare you guys to actually ask women who they think is objectively more attractive.

Attachments

• bbpg5V5V_400x400 (1).jpg
    bbpg5V5V_400x400 (1).jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 66405367.jpeg
    66405367.jpeg
    12 KB · Views: 0
  • 92620426.jpg
    92620426.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and mayo mogger
my community literally has 25_30% iranid ancestry what are u yapping about
Lmao "iranid ancestry" negro wtf r u talking about lmao. Where do u come from :lul::lul::lul:? I'm literally pathan from my dad's side and have the elevated bmac dna to prove it. Bruh u ain't ready for this :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240704_031737_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240704_031737_Chrome.jpg
    452.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Lmao "iranid ancestry" negro wtf r u talking about lmao. Where do u come from :lul::lul::lul:?
my family is from lahore pakistan idk about rest tho , punjabi khatri

[

rough average results from my community and the other one is a random one , idk yours seem pretty similar apart from higher aasi

Last edited:
Gracile

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
my family is from lahore pakistan idk about rest tho , punjabi khatri

[View attachment 3013036View attachment 3013053
rough average results from my community and the other one is a random one , idk yours seem pretty similar apart from higher aasi
Yeah unfortunately mine is what happens when retarded high caste north indians decide it's a good idea to mix with south indians 😭😭😭😭:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

My north indian ancestry is from maharashtra, uttar pradesh, and punjab.

• JFL
Yeah unfortunately mine is what happens when retarded high caste north indians decide it's a good idea to mix with south indians 😭😭😭😭:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

My north indian ancestry is from maharashtra, uttar pradesh, and punjab.
i would fuck a south indian girl if she is gl ngl