Which is better for height growth Oxandrolone or Halotestin?

Deleted member 1553

Deleted member 1553

It is so over bhai its not even funny
Both are steroids are used to encourage pubertal growth

I've been taking 5mg daily halotestin (aka fluoxymesterone) for a week or so now (and aromasin for around a month).

According to this study "No adverse androgenic effects (or undue acceleration of puberty) were observed." for halotestin, which was one of my concerns

Both give a few inches onto final adult height. One study on halotestin suggested 6cm extra final height. I noticed studies on turner syndrome were more common for oxandrolone (aka anavar) whereas for halotestin many of them included children with constitutional delay of pubertal growth, which may make the oxandrolone results more reliable

What made me think of switching to anavar was the fact that I'm going to start test injections and saw this study, which implies that anavar increases frequency of GH pulses whereas test e increased the amplitude, making them a good match. I've been unable to find anything suggesting the effects of halotestin on the GH axis

Additionally ox + GH has been done before and I'm shipping HGH

another piece of evidence that suggested that anavar might match GH better
"Spontaneous GH secretion is enhanced by testosterone administration, producing a concurrent rise in serum insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I); the synthetic nonaromatizable androgen, oxandrolone, did not raise either mean serum GH or IGF-I in this study [278]. In other reports, however, oxandrolone was effective in enhancing the GH response to GHRH and sleep in some children [279,280], and in increasing mean 24-hour serum GH concentrations [281]."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Matzz

I've been taking 5mg daily halotestin (aka fluoxymesterone) for a week or so now (and aromasin for around a month).

According to this study "No adverse androgenic effects (or undue acceleration of puberty) were observed." for halotestin, which was one of my concerns

Both give a few inches onto final adult height. One study on halotestin suggested 6cm extra final height. I noticed studies on turner syndrome were more common for oxandrolone (aka anavar) whereas for halotestin many of them included children with constitutional delay of pubertal growth, which may make the oxandrolone results more reliable

What made me think of switching to anavar was the fact that I'm not going to start test injections and saw this study, which implies that anavar increases frequency of GH pulses whereas test e increased the amplitude, making them a good match. I've been unable to find anything suggesting the effects of halotestin on the GH axis

"Spontaneous GH secretion is enhanced by testosterone administration, producing a concurrent rise in serum insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I); the synthetic nonaromatizable androgen, oxandrolone, did not raise either mean serum GH or IGF-I in this study [278]. In other reports, however, oxandrolone was effective in enhancing the GH response to GHRH and sleep in some children [279,280], and in increasing mean 24-hour serum GH concentrations [281]."

Flouxy is CNS based more than androgenic go anavar works as an AI and increases IGF1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553

What made me think of switching to anavar was the fact that I'm going to start test injections and saw this study, which implies that anavar increases frequency of GH pulses whereas test e increased the amplitude, making them a good match. I've been unable to find anything suggesting the effects of halotestin on the GH axis

Did it change your face and dick?

• +1
Reactions: ascension