Which is better pussy fuck or booty fuck?

TeemoNation

TeemoNation

Platinum
How to avoid foids to poop when you fuck her ass?

2 different questions jfl

How to avoid foids to poop when you fuck her ass?
make her do a enema before she even comes over. then shower with her when she arrives. fuck all 3 holes like the slut she is

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, BigBoy and xForgotMyName
dont do booty if your not experienced

Boody.Pussy is for low t,beta faggots.

• +1
Reactions: xit
never did anal but i heard its overrated anyways. if it felt like fapping i would love to do it tho

pussy lol, ass feels like shit (literally)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
First of all if your girl let's you she's a whore and if your dick can fit it's tiny

Girth is king there is no way you should be able to

Also it's an excretory-only organ, not supposed to put things in health-wise, and you're kiked if you even interested, remember like 5 years ago eating ass wasn't even a thing and now it's standard

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Deleted member 470
First of all if your girl let's you she's a whore and if your dick can fit it's tiny

Also it's an excretory-only organ, not supposed to put things in health-wise, and you're kiked if you even interested, remember like 5 years ago eating ass wasn't even a thing and now it's standard
Cope I’ve got an 8 incher and have fucked girls asshole

Cope I’ve got an 8 incher and have fucked girls asshole

Me too, and you're talking about length like some bluepilled cuck boyo. Whatever girl can fit a red bull can into her anus has to be a true anal queen, and I hope u like baby role play cuz she gonna be wearing diapers fo lyfe

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Deleted member 470
Me too, and you're talking about length like some bluepilled cuck boyo. Whatever girl can fit a red bull can into her anus has to be a true anal queen, and I hope u like baby role play cuz she gonna be wearing diapers fo lyfe
I mean I’m not with her anymore so I don’t care lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106

Cope anal sex is natural and there are ancient european paintings of anal fucking

Cope anal sex is natural and there are ancient european paintings of anal fucking
THAT'S cope for being a degenerate. Ancient paintings lolol

Sodomy was illegal in America until like 2003, cuz all religions forbid it cuz it's so obviously UNNATURAL lmao

THAT'S cope for being a degenerate. Ancient paintings lolol

Sodomy was illegal in America until like 2003, cuz all religions forbid it cuz it's so obviously UNNATURAL lmao
Retard. Religion =/= what is natural

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and yourmom
They will say its fine if youre careful
Then yids pay them to say so, have u noticed gay pride is a big deal, u can't call them disgusting deviants or wtver. What's careful mean? You know any frequency will require her to put a tampon there to hold it in every day? Is it fine and natural for your anus to fall out? How bout analingus

Then yids pay them to say so, have u noticed gay pride is a big deal, u can't call them disgusting deviants or wtver. What's careful mean? You know any frequency will require her to put a tampon there to hold it in every day? Is it fine and natural for your anus to fall out? How bout analingus
Dude idgaf i just like anal because of the submissive nature of it. Only chads get to fuck girls butts

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Dude idgaf i just like anal because of the submissive nature of it. Only chads get to fuck girls butts
Is that a thing, never heard it. I think ur buying a meme, most girls don't do anal and I don't think it's something you can just do once cuz Chad. Idk if it's any more submissive than vag, u sure ur not thinking of prison rape?

Is that a thing, never heard it. I think ur buying a meme, most girls don't do anal and I don't think it's something you can just do once cuz Chad. Idk if it's any more submissive than vag, u sure ur not thinking of prison rape?
Of course its more submissive, this is even the case in the animal kingdom. Submissive beta monkeys get anally penetrated by the alphas if they get in a conflict. The reason its submissive when a girl lets you is because anal is all about the mans pleasure and disregards the pain the female is in, which is sexy

Of course its more submissive, this is even the case in the animal kingdom. Submissive beta monkeys get anally penetrated by the alphas if they get in a conflict. The reason its submissive when a girl lets you is because anal is all about the mans pleasure and disregards the pain the female is in, which is sexy
I can dig that, thats why I just shove it in before she's fully lubed and make sure she doesn't cum.

Making a foid cum is a cuck move.

It's not about her.

Attachments

• 8c2db2facbc583d9.jpg
    8c2db2facbc583d9.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 4