Which Is Better: Tretinoin or Accutane?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
I got mild acne, thought i got rid of it with benzoyl peroxide (which helped a lot) but i still have some.

I want to start using one of the above but i don’t know which is better. I had Gyno problems in the past and i know accutane fucks with hormones. Does Tretinoin fuck with hormones too?

Also i never tried azelaic acid (or whatever it’s called) which i’ve seen can help with acne.

Should i try that before resorting to one of the above? Also i wouldn’t know how to get them since i’m in europe and i could only get them prescribed but by who?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: currywhowillascends
Isotretinoin is basically a oral version of tretinoin.

how do i get it in europe
Depends on where u live, in many countries only dermatologists are allowed to prescribe the "harder" acne meds.
So you would have to book a time with one.
Or you could just order some without a prescription, there are plenty of sites on the surface web that sell.

Tretinoin mogs in terms of not having nasty side effects. Accutane is more powerful but it can fuck with your hormones, mood, and in very rare cases has caused penile nerve damage. I wouldn’t try accutane unless tret isn’t helping.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and PseudoMaxxer
Depends on where u live, in many countries only dermatologists are allowed to prescribe the "harder" acne meds.
So you would have to book a time with one.
Or you could just order some without a prescription, there are plenty of sites on the surface web that sell.
i’m in italy. Thought about booking a dermatologist but it’s gonna be 100€+…
If there are NOT DARKWEB websites you know pls help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I got mild acne, thought i got rid of it with benzoyl peroxide (which helped a lot) but i still have some.

I want to start using one of the above but i don’t know which is better. I had Gyno problems in the past and i know accutane fucks with hormones. Does Tretinoin fuck with hormones too?

Also i never tried azelaic acid (or whatever it’s called) which i’ve seen can help with acne.

Should i try that before resorting to one of the above? Also i wouldn’t know how to get them since i’m in europe and i could only get them prescribed but by who?
I only used tretinoin(0,05)for about three weeks (inconsistently because I’m a retard) and it worked very well I had mild acne and everything went away I only have some hyperpigmentation from a few months ago. Highly recommend

I only used tretinoin(0,05)for about three weeks (inconsistently because I’m a retard) and it worked very well I had mild acne and everything went away I only have some hyperpigmentation from a few months ago. Highly recommend
how did you get rid of hyperpigmentation? Also did you get it prescribed or did you buy it online (send link please i’m struggling)

how did you get rid of hyperpigmentation? Also did you get it prescribed or did you buy it online (send link please i’m struggling)
I still have hyperpigmentation I’m using two serums for getting rid of that. I get my tret from turkey since I’m Turkish I go there a few times a year (or a relative goes) and buy it there since you can just buy it without a receipt or anything.

I still have hyperpigmentation I’m using two serums for getting rid of that. I get my tret from turkey since I’m Turkish I go there a few times a year (or a relative goes) and buy it there since you can just buy it without a receipt or anything.
nice, what serums are you using?

Vitamin c and another one (I can say when I’m back home for hyperpigmentation.) And hyaloric serum in general for better skin
ok thank you, i’m using a vitamin C + Hyaluronic acid serum

i already use benzoyl peroxide, do you think 0.025 is enough or should i bakst 0.05 as you did?

how inconsistently?

Jfl tret is 2 euros in India, imagine paying 200

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer