Which is more important Face or body ?

Deleted member 17195

Deleted member 17195

Iron
Which is better for making girl's pussy wet ?

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, datboijj and Deleted member 16958
face is prolly 60% body 40%

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and datboijj
This is a loaded question. Because you can have an average face but a body like a Greek God, and make girl's pussies wet.

I just saw a coworker that is a guy who looks like he's got a touch of the Downs but he's got a V-shaped Physique and a good hairstyle. He's a well-built guy he's just below average facially and he'd probably still be able to pull at a bar, etc. If he was a fat sluggo he'd be subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
I mean your body affects your face (bf%), most handsome men have at least decent bodies.

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady
Which is better for making girl's pussy wet ?
You can find a guy who has a worse face than another guy but mogs him because he's 6'4 with a roided physique and jason momoa frame , just the same way you could find a guy with a good face who mogs a guy with a good body.

You can't generalize this, it's all case to case.

• +1
Reactions: lungorichard and Broski
You can find a guy who has a worse face than another guy but mogs him because he's 6'4 with a roided physique and jason momoa frame , just the same way you could find a guy with a good face who mogs a guy with a good body.

You can't generalize this, it's all case to case.
At 5"7 can i build muscles easily.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
foids care about both but your face is what they have to look at the most so that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610
Obviously face

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, lungorichard, Deleted member 2816 and 2 others
You can find a guy who has a worse face than another guy but mogs him because he's 6'4 with a roided physique and jason momoa
For this to happen he has to have a face at least above average

theres nothing like A is better than B

but face is the base, height (over 5‘9) and body are both multipliers to ur looks

a 6’0 with good body and 7/10 face will do better than a 5‘8 8/10 face average body

gymcelling at 5/10 or below definitely helps to fuck and dump some random tinder whores but it wont help much for LTR

Face, without a doubt.

Lets stop the "I Think" Ï Beleive", "I once saw..."
There is a study done on this.

Face matters 2x of Body: 52% face versus 24% body.
Or if I calculated it back. to both total match 100%:
Face. 68%
Body 32%

I have done you and me a service. And I digged into the scientific results on (see links at bottom, study 1 and 2):

What matters most/more in attractiveness for men?
Face, or Body. And how much does it matter?

Face
Study 1.
Face Is most important. To quote: "face attractiveness was a significant stronger predictor of overall attractiveness"

How much does face matter?
About 76% of a man TOTAL PHYSICAL(appearance) attractiveness is decided by face + body.
About 52% is face.
About 24% is body.

You may think. What about the other 24%? Whay is face rate + body rate not 100% of physical overall rating?
They suggested in the study, these reasons: They had the face pic removed of hair; but NOT in the full pic. So they think, the remaining 24% is to attribture for hair, and also, for the combo of face + body together (since face an body, need to work together (tiny head on big body, is odd). etc..

So. Face matters 2 times as much as body, for a man his attractiveness!

Body (height or strenghth matters most??)
So, body matters more than 24% of physical attractiveness.

What matters most. Strength or Height?
Quotes from study 2:
"Ratings of strength are a robust and much larger predictor of attractiveness than either height or weight."
"Height is attractive even independent of making a man look strong."

They say, in study:
80% of Body attractiveness = strength + height.
And 70% of Body attractiveness = strength.
And 10% of Body attractiveness = height.

I disagree with this a bit. Because. Strength does have a height correlation also, which they likely failed to calculate. Taller = more muscle mass (potential) = more strength.
So I guestimate bodily attractiveness is more like:
* 40% strength;
* 40% height.

The thing is. A 6'2 man, will with some training; be stronger then a man that's like 5'6 an trains alot. So in that sense, height runs over to strength. But still, a tall 6'2 dude that looks weak, might still be less phyciscally attractive looking as a strong looking 5'8 dude.

Links to study's
You should not read popular articles about scientific studies much. Or be very very carefull.

I give you 1 example, how popular media almost always, mis quotes studies.
Title and text in popular media: "Men’s upper body strength accounts for 70 per cent of attractiveness to women"
WRONG!! That study said: that upper body strength accounts for 70% of BODILY attractiness (AKA, face excluded!!). So the study didn't say at all, that upper body strength accounts for 70% of a man his TOTAL attractiveness.
Link to stupid false wrong popular media article: https://www.sunnewsonline.com/mens-...ccounts-for-70-attractiveness-to-women-study/

The links to the actual studies. Only good or high iq people can probably read and understand it decently:
study 1:
Study 2:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561
Face because pretty boys exist @looksmaxxer234

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and subhuman incel
op is mentally deranged

• +1
Reactions: datboijj