Which is more important one eye apart rule or esr?

A

ALLIWANTISTJD

BBC LOVER
If someone has ideal esr but their pfl is actually too big that the distance between inner canthus is a bit small and not one eye apart is this a failo or halo? Isn't it that the bigger the pfl the better or can it sometimes be a failo if it makes the spacing not one eye apart?

Example here in this pic (not my eye area and it is morphed as well):

So this eye area prob has good esr neither too wide set like dolphin or close set like cyclops yet the distance between inner canthus is close because the pfl is really big. Would having a smaller pfl here be ideal?

Picsart 24 06 24 10 50 09 671

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Darkeningstar
Unless the distance is extremely small tge bigger the pfl the better.

• +1
Reactions: ALLIWANTISTJD and Darkeningstar
If someone has ideal esr but their pfl is actually too big that the distance between inner canthus is a bit small and not one eye apart is this a failo or halo? Isn't it that the bigger the pfl the better or can it sometimes be a failo if it makes the spacing not one eye apart?

So this eye area prob has good esr neither too wide set like dolphin or close set like cyclops yet the distance between inner canthus is close because the pfl is really big. Would having a smaller pfl here be ideal?

View attachment 2996799
I have around 34mm pfl and it's not a problem at all

• +1
Reactions: ALLIWANTISTJD

View attachment 2996799
Obviously I think you were referring to fairly normal ranges and not exaggerated sizes