which is the most powerful daedraic prince in the elder scrolls universe?

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
ive been thinking abt this for a while i think its Molaag Bal what are your thoughts ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 14667
idk but nords mogs

mehrunes dagon

i think the player is the most powerful tbh
there are theories of the player being the god head aka:the whole universe is one persons dream , but i don't think so although at the same time there are mortals that have acheived some form of godhead like the living tribunal , almexia and talos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14667
there are theories of the player being the god head aka:the whole universe is one persons dream , but i don't think so although at the same time there are mortals that have acheived some form of godhead like the living tribunal , almexia and talos
yeah tbh all the elder scroll games are fun as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
  • +1
yeah tbh all the elder scroll games are fun as fuck
my waiting for es6 has surpassed my patience bro when that game comes out im gonna stay indoors for at least 5 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 14667
i agree 100% some much lore probably better than childish star wars
i liked all that stuff lol the older star wars are good but yeah the lore in the elder scrolls is much greater

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
i liked all that stuff lol the older star wars are good but yeah the lore in the elder scrolls is much greater
if there is an after life i hope i get transported into the elder scrolls universe it'll be so cool

• +1
probably between, sheogorath, molag bal, dagon and hermeous mora

probably between, sheogorath, molag bal, dagon and hermeous mora
there is also a deadraic god called Jiigylayg the god of order , but then he turned into sheogorath cause the daedra hated him so much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
there is also a deadraic god called Jiigylayg the god of order , but then he turned into sheogorath cause the daedra hated him so much
i was going to say him but correct me if im wrong in canon he is gone and only comes back every 1000 years or so

i haven't watched elder scrolls lore vids in months

i was going to say him but correct me if im wrong in canon he is gone and only comes back every 1000 years or so

i haven't watched elder scrolls lore vids in months
true , hes in dormancy now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615