Deleted member 15357

Deleted member 15357

Iron
Which is the WORST major out of this?

Physics dont go Med school

Either become an optometrist or Dentist

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai
Voted for physics, but IT and engineering suck a lot as well. Med school is fine.

Is chemistry a good major guiz?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14667
also why is physics a bad major?

Well shit, I wanted to be a chemist

also why is physics a bad major?
Physics is giga hard. You will work as engineer in the end as well so why the effort. Nice paychecks.

Out of those med school mogs. Btches love doctors. People in generell love doctors. Stressful but rewarding job.

IT and engineers are for nerds but as IT you will have a chill life and nice paycheck. You can work all around the world. Engineer is like IT from last century. Same paycheck but less freedom. No girl will care for you and basically no hot chicks in the field

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and ChristianChad
Physics is giga hard. You will work as engineer in the end as well so why the effort. Nice paychecks.

Out of those med school mogs. Btches love doctors. People in generell love doctors. Stressful but rewarding job.

IT and engineers are for nerds but as IT you will have a chill life and nice paycheck. You can work all around the world. Engineer is like IT from last century. Same paycheck but less freedom. No girl will care for you and basically no hot chicks in the field
Thanks for the advice

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Thanks for the advice
In the end you should follow what aligns with your character and passion. Young people don’t understand this but you really shouldn’t go for money. What you enjoy is more important.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hennypapi, ChadFucksYourOneitis and ChristianChad

Look, your prime and youth are numbered if you are Gl it does not matter if UR IT or if ur an engineer

Looxmaxx and choose the best time spent to money earned.

I chose engineering.

Doctor takes too much times 7~~Years.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, one job away and Deleted member 15357
Look, your prime and youth are numbered if you are Gl it does not matter if UR IT or if ur an engineer

I chose engineering.

Valid point. If I didn’t chose IT I couldn’t afford the hardmaxxes in about to get. In that regard im happy I choose IT although I can’t picture myself doing that my whole life

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Bitch

I chose engineering.

engineering is oversaturated career choice with shitty pay bc there's low demand now that there's a high supply of engineers
you can make good money as an engineer after you earn a shitload of experience, but during that time you won't be making much

source: trust me bro

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ChristianChad and Deleted member 11370
engineering is oversaturated career choice with shitty pay bc there's low demand now that there's a high supply of engineers
you can make good money as an engineer after you earn a shitload of experience, but during that time you won't be making much

source: trust me bro
That’s the case in the west yeah, if ur in west ig comp related majors are best or doctor.

But am in saudi arabia, waste to let all that oil go to waste, so engineering was the right choice for me.

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
That’s the case in the west yeah, if ur in west ig comp related majors are best or doctor.

But am in saudi arabia, waste to let all that oil go to waste, so engineering was the right choice for me.
ok but you're studying PETROLEUM engineering right?

also makes sense ngl, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity because oil will run out by the time you and i are oldcels so you can build a fortune and build a heavenly farm on some land to prepare for an economic collapse when that will happen and another great depression comes through

based choice (y)

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 11370 and Deleted member 15357

I chose engineering.

That's my main concern. A lot of family are doctors and it really take a shit load of time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370

also makes sense ngl, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity because oil will run out by the time you and i are oldcels so you can build a fortune and build a heavenly farm on some land to prepare for an economic collapse when that will happen and another great depression comes through

based choice (y)
No, mechanical engineering.

Petroleum will suck my youth away in some desolate wasteland.

Chemical engineering is great but career choices are limited.

Mechanical will always be needed to build the facilites these 2 majors need, and has great maneuverability so even if the oil future is over i can still work.

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete and ChristianChad
That's my main concern. A lot of family are doctors and it really take a shit load of time
Look at the start of ur career the name might be important.

engineer vs doctor vs lawyer

But that’s all societal bullshit.

At the end the one that has most money in the shortest time will achieve the greatest respect.

if u don’t know where to go choose becoming a doctor.

Great job stability, takes too long, respectable job.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad

based choice (y)

Look at the start of ur career the name might be important.

engineer vs doctor vs lawyer

But that’s all societal bullshit.

At the end the one that has most money in the shortest time will achieve the greatest respect.

if u don’t know where to go choose becoming a doctor.

Great job stability, takes too long, respectable job.
doctor vs engineer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
doctor vs engineer
If engineers in your country are not oversaturated and have comparable salaries to doctors

Then engineering wins

If u cant get a job as an engineer due to over saturation of the career OR lower salaries than doctors with a huge margin

Then being a doctor is better.

and here am talking strictly about money/time

U should add your intrests and abilities to the equation.

either learn IT like a no social life crazy guy or learn as much as you can about trading.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15357 and Deleted member 15305