Reactions: GabachoCopium, Autismcel and Debetro
Oneitis. It's irreversible damage.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ripper, 📎♿️⚙️, truthhurts and 3 others
ive experienced the oneitis one this year and didnt feel that bad tbh

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
to think that since my father is 6'7 it was obvious that I would be very tall, to the point of trying to stunt my growth (at the time i wasnt aware of the mogging thing so i didnt like the thinking of being so tall) and ending up being an average 6'2, 2-3 inches from the ideal height, towered by my brother 2008 6'6

• +1
when i start a nofap streak i put my motivation discipline hopes on it , when i break it its very bad for me

• +1
-I'll just end up taking a massive shit
-I don't have post nut clarity and bust nuts whenever I want
-I swear I'm like the only user on this site who hasn't had a oneitis
-I've lost lots of money and I hate losing money

• +1
Reactions: MoggerM, flippasav and Deleted member 43058
Wasted time

• +1
to think that since my father is 6'7 it was obvious that I would be very tall, to the point of trying to stunt my growth (at the time i wasnt aware of the mogging thing so i didnt like the thinking of being so tall) and ending up being an average 6'2, 2-3 inches from the ideal height, towered by my brother 2008 6'6
This

I am 5’8 but somehow my father is 6’3??
Brutal

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and CD34
when i start a nofap streak i put my motivation discipline hopes on it , when i break it its very bad for me
It’s like you are completely finished with your goals

• So Sad
Reactions: Litekiller11
men shouldnt have regrets

Having a foot fetish

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
i want to skin your family alive disgusting niggur pigface grey

i want to skin your family alive disgusting niggur pigface grey
I hope your little sister gets raped by a bunch of leper niggers you son of a bitch you need to burn in a field of fire

if I could cut your whole family into pieces I would filthy niggr

I hope your little sister gets raped by a bunch of leper niggers you son of a bitch you need to burn in a field of fire

if I could cut your whole family into pieces I would filthy niggr
wow im perma shaking dont do it men plss

Kys fucking nerd. Go outside. Make some friends. 10 k rep on org = lamest human on earth, I'm not surprised you insult so vehemently online, your life is shit, you're a whip, you haven't seen the light of day in days, while I'm a 6'4 blue eyes skull mogger who fucks and is full of friends, I enter parties every night without paying. you are a total failure as an existence thank god that im not you

I wish you understood that even if you insult me and think you're rep-mogging me, you and I are not the same. I don't give a shit about this forum, I have a fantastic life, I couldn't wish for anything better, I come to this platform 5-10 minutes every 2 days just to get some niche information and a little more knowledge about hardmaxing that I can afford without problems. You stay here sending posts from morning to night because they are the only attention you receive in your shitty life, and then you wait to find someone like me to scream at him "GREYCELLLL!!!!!" And feel like someone, feel like you have even a minimally important role in your catastrophic existence. Get out of the house, you moron, this is not real life

experienced all four and the lost money still haunts me years later

nofap streak and binge eating is literally NOTHING compared to the others

nofap streak and binge eating is literally NOTHING compared to the others
I ate cheesecake and brownies at 9 am, it’s very sad…who cares about your oneitis, move on jfl😂

Kys fucking nerd. Go outside. Make some friends. 10 k rep on org = lamest human on earth, I'm not surprised you insult so vehemently online, your life is shit, you're a whip, you haven't seen the light of day in days, while I'm a 6'4 blue eyes skull mogger who fucks and is full of friends, I enter parties every night without paying. you are a total failure as an existence thank god that im not you
His parents abandoned him on a highway when he was 4

• +1
Reactions: CD34
i regret nothing

I wish you understood that even if you insult me and think you're rep-mogging me, you and I are not the same. I don't give a shit about this forum, I have a fantastic life, I couldn't wish for anything better, I come to this platform 5-10 minutes every 2 days just to get some niche information and a little more knowledge about hardmaxing that I can afford without problems. You stay here sending posts from morning to night because they are the only attention you receive in your shitty life, and then you wait to find someone like me to scream at him "GREYCELLLL!!!!!" And feel like someone, feel like you have even a minimally important role in your catastrophic existence. Get out of the house, you moron, this is not real life
caged nigga wrote 1500 page now i got him ass essay not a single soul will read le soy rage how u write all this niggur ramblimg without smiling jfl just hang " you and i are not same" nahajsshwgwhsjfj sigma chatgpt hindu deluxe edition bark more

Last edited:
caged nigga wrote 1500 page now i got him ass essay not a single soul will read le soy rage how u write all this niggur ramblimg without smiling jfl just hang " you and i are not same" nahajsshwgwhsjfj sigma chatgpt hindu deluxe edition bark more
shut the fuck up nerd you stupid autistic at the end of the day you have to deal with the fact that you are a miserable nerdy loser who would have all his bones broken by me and that is the one thing you cannot escape

shut the fuck up nerd you stupid autistic at the end of the day you have to deal with the fact that you are a miserable nerdy loser who would have all his bones broken by me and that is the one thing you cannot escape
sigma deluxe combo x2 perma online 30 secind reply justtgive me ur number hindu i vidoecall

sigma deluxe combo x2 perma online 30 secind reply justtgive me ur number hindu i vidoecall
you are pathetic, you are literally the lowest iq i have ever dealt with on the forum. do you think you are making anyone laugh? you are just a poor idiot, besides that disgusting and dirty bitch of your mother could only give birth to garbage. go back to writing greycel to users to feel important poor pathetic virgin idiot

wasted youth

you are pathetic, you are literally the lowest iq i have ever dealt with on the forum. do you think you are making anyone laugh? you are just a poor idiot, besides that disgusting and dirty bitch of your mother could only give birth to garbage. go back to writing greycel to users to feel important poor pathetic virgin idiot
žzzzzzzz 😒🥴hindu u aint hurting anyonn with ur nigger words dropping from your disgusting brown mouth full of saliva just give phone number le creaturr or dont ever reply npc niggur typing just like any other inbred grey i open this deadnegurville cncr boring forum once a week to make hindus like you fist monitor go muh loogzzmagzz boyo dw u have bright future XD

Last edited:
žzzzzzzz 😒🥴hindu u aint hurting anyonn with ur nigger words dropping from your disgusting brown mouth full of saliva just give phone number le creaturr or dont ever reply npc niggur typing just like any other inbred grey
I cant literally understand you, you talk like a retard. and of course I'm not Indian, maybe that bitch of your mother, admire my Neapolitan blood you shitty nigger

@roping3264 if you give me your number I'll really call you, I'll even give you my home address, I'd pay a million euros to break all the bones in your face. but I won't give you mine because I won't let myself be doxed by a poor autistic nerd rotter, nigga you're a frightening loser, you are lame as fuck i mean look at yourself !