Which jaw is better?

Hightwolf

Hightwolf

HTW#6700

imo second jaw mogs but the first one is more 'robust' and squarer. I tried not to change anything other than just the jaw inclination.
I am talking about in this specific case and also generally. I think some people look better with the lower angle but most people look better with a higher angle.

• +1
Reactions: Administrator, SOS-Sonic, thecel and 5 others
right.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, fernandobrocolli, Deleted member 4106 and 1 other person
2nd. more defined. 1st looks bloated

• +1
Reactions: thecel, fernandobrocolli, Cope_detector and 5 others
Harmony of jaw inclination depends on how parallel the jaw is to the eye-nasal base line. The closer to parallel, the more harmonious the jaw looks with the rest of the face.

Could be said that you need an adequately compact midface to pull off a squarer jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10167, SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 6723 and 9 others
Harmony of jaw inclination depends on how parallel the jaw is to the eye-nasal base line. The closer to parallel, the more harmonious the jaw looks with the rest of the face.

Could be said that you need an adequately compact midface to pull off a squarer jaw.
Yeah but I think for a jaw to be as square as the first example the midface would be way too wide like barret tier that it would look comical.

I think dolph lundgren looks good with it even though his midface isn't as wide as it should be hypothetically.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Ocelot
first looks better. Idk what everyone else is on but the second looks comical.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
first looks better. Idk what everyone else is on but the second looks comical.
I think the second one has the jaw V shape taper that looks very good on most people. Especially for this guy because he looks kind of young and the first jaw is just way too extreme, even post morph it's still a pretty big jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 8019
Yeah but I think for a jaw to be as square as the first example the midface would be way too wide like barret tier that it would look comical.
View attachment 840616
I think dolph lundgren looks good with it even though his midface isn't as wide as it should be hypothetically.
I think I wasn't clear. I didn't have the name for it so I said eye-nasal base line. That's dependent on facial length and nose shape, not width. I meant this.
Ipsilateralalar

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 5634 and Hightwolf
I think I wasn't clear. I didn't have the name for it so I said eye-nasal base line. That's dependent on facial length and nose shape, not width. I meant this.
View attachment 840627
Yeah I understood what you meant, but if you look at dolph's face it still doesn't match. If the eye nose angle is lower it means the midface is shorter (it's affected a bit by pfl and philtrum etc but on a normal proportioned face it means the midface will be shorter).

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Yeah I understood what you meant, but if you look at dolph's face it still doesn't match. If the eye nose angle is lower it means the midface is shorter (it's affected a bit by pfl and philtrum etc but on a normal proportioned face it means the midface will be shorter).
True. His midface is on the longer side despite top-tier fw growth due to his height = tall skull.

I would argue it still hurts him aesthetically. He still looks insane, obviously, but a failo nonetheless.

• +1
the first jaw is out of proportion, the cheekbones should be bigger, as well as the lips and so on. that's why it looks worse.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Right, low gonial angles are overrated

• +1
Reactions: thecel, SubhumanCurrycel, kuroro and 1 other person
Which one do east asians have?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
View attachment 840595View attachment 840599
imo second jaw mogs but the first one is more 'robust' and squarer. I tried not to change anything other than just the jaw inclination.
I am talking about in this specific case and also generally. I think some people look better with the lower angle but most people look better with a higher angle.
left is better for his face atleast
i think it depends a lot on the neck’s thickness

• +1
Forward projection and rotation of the upper jaw affects the bloatedness of the look when talking about lower jaw, that's just the soft tissue.

• +1
Left one. The second one looks like downgrowth.

• +1
Left is similar to Cavill so I choose that. Right is obviously aesthetic but a slightly more robust jaw looks better to me.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Copemaxxing
98A0B437 EF6E 44D5 AEDA 0F3373D4A171

• Love it
Stupid threads like these are the exact reason why there are shitty surgeries like "V line surgery" in Korea.

In real life for an example left guy will have less nasolabial folds, and a leaner look because of jaw stretching the skin.

• +1
Reactions: MedMaxxing, thecel and forwardgrowth
Anyone that thinks left looks better is a coping dog holy shit at the IQ of this site
@Sikkunt23 @Taylorswift

older women go for left younger women go for right. it all depends on what age category you want. This pic is kind of a bad representation of the lefts type of jaw so for these photos in particular right wins hands down

both look great tbh

Theoretically right one is more ideal. In practice though, left one is probably the preffered one.

• Hmm...
Reactions: efidescontinuado
How do you know which one you have?

• +1
How do you know which one you have?
its not really twotypes of jaws exactly, mostpeople have a mix. Imo the biggest difference is the jaw angle and ramus length. So just look at your jaw, is the ramus long? Is the angle steep or flat?

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
its not really twotypes of jaws exactly, mostpeople have a mix. Imo the biggest difference is the jaw angle and ramus length. So just look at your jaw, is the ramus long? Is the angle steep or flat?
Is ramus is pretty long id say mines is inbetween the 2 from the front imo

• +1
Mine looks more like the one on the right.