Which kind do i get for fin?

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Addy=Solution
IMG 2131

Any difference? This is bgpharma, is this site legit? See it everywhere on here, just want to make sure.

Also, just wanting to make sure i’m not the only one seeing the recession. I’m on oral minox, accutane, and addy. Do any of these conflict with fin? Atp i dont really care because the recession is becoming rampant.

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, YugoDutch and dark.max
So question is,was your hairline different the past year?

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
If you want to save money get 5mg proscar and quarter them with pill cutter.
If they are the same price or if you are rich get 1mg as its easier to take.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and lepo2317
IMG 0595
The start of this year

Holy fuark this was like nov of last year, gymcel tbh

IMG 9719

first picture was about 10 months ago the second was about a year ago
Yeah man if you see some noticeable difference in a couple of months like hairloss on the crown of the head then hop on fin and use minoxidil

• +1
Yeah man if you see some noticeable difference in a couple of months like hairloss on the crown of the head then hop on fin and use minoxidil
yah ive been noticing recession on the temples and im on oral minox and it’s helping quite a lot but i think fin is extremely important now

• +1
Reactions: dark.max
yah ive been noticing recession on the temples and im on oral minox and it’s helping quite a lot but i think fin is extremely important now
Yeah might aswell hop on fin right now in case

• +1
looking good fam
Thanks saar but ive become more bloated, it will go away very soon as i just got on addy and barely eat tbh

IMG 2133

Me this morning after staying up all night, addy is one hell of a drug, mega bloat will soon be gone

• +1
Reactions: YugoDutch
Thanks saar but ive become more bloated, it will go away very soon as i just got on addy and barely eat tbh

View attachment 3184845

Me this morning after staying up all night, addy is one hell of a drug, mega bloat will soon be gone
addy is gigabased for weightloss, just make sure your sleep doesnt get messed up, 7hrs atleast is good enough

• +1
View attachment 3184796

Any difference? This is bgpharma, is this site legit? See it everywhere on here, just want to make sure.

Also, just wanting to make sure i’m not the only one seeing the recession. I’m on oral minox, accutane, and addy. Do any of these conflict with fin? Atp i dont really care because the recession is becoming rampant.

Insane to me that people would hop on Oral min and question Fin, but i guess everyone is different
Try Out Fin+ dont go in with a scared Mindset btw. I reccomend

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and AlbinoMaxxer
addy is gigabased for weightloss, just make sure your sleep doesnt get messed up, 7hrs atleast is good enough
I just don’t want to become malnourished but I get sick when i eat. I tried so hard to sleep last night but i was wide awake all night and i got the one with the short duration (ir, 20mg). Ig 20mg is quite a bit so ill need to take it before 5

• +1
Reactions: YugoDutch
Insane to me that people would hop on Oral min and question Fin, but i guess everyone is different
Try Out Fin+ dont go in with a scared Mindset btw. I reccomend
I was prescribed a very small does of oral minox (.625mg) and the derm said fin increases suicide rate so no fin:feelskek:ill just ell her it makes me depressed bc i will rope if i go bald in my 20’s

• JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger
Wow did you dye your eyebrows? Game Changer im buying it right now:love:
Yessir, get beard dye, takes a couple minutes to apply and i tint eyelashes. I also gained a lot of bone mass from supping vit d3+k2, even thiugh everyone say it’s cope

• Love it
Reactions: FUE Mogger
You sure about that? just took this

Yes Your Balding this thread is perfect for you exactly who i had in mind when making this

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and AlbinoMaxxer