Who mogs in UK?

• Roadman

• Jock

• Aristocrat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
Which kind of chad do cute british girls like?

The stereotypical british roadman thug

Maxresdefault 2

Or

The love island jock

Images   2023 11 06T194228801

Or

The upper class old money Aristocrat chad

Images   2023 11 06T194529445

jock for UK slags

aristocrat for high class europeans (not uk slags)

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, PointOfNoReturn, Xangsane and 7 others
Tagging UKcels

@Ai Impact @FailedNormieManlet @gribsufer1 @WishIwasChico @IBlamePhaggots @SecularIslamist @EverythingMattersCel @EnglandBadman @forevergymcelling

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Is this even a question?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, EverythingMattersCel, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Ive heard UKcels saying the phenotype they see slaying the most are british roadmen tho.
When I went to the UK I mostly saw girls with the 2nd and 3rd option. The thugs would just be in groups with their thug masks looking for trouble.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and Jason Voorhees
When I went to the UK I mostly saw girls with the 2nd and 3rd option. The thugs would just be in groups with their thug masks looking for trouble.
I think this thread is getting influenced by the choices. Jude law is the best looking among them so everyone is voting for him.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
jock for UK slags

this is what i meant by u have love island pheno, u look like u could be on the show and u look british

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Akhi
It's just an example i think. There's UK jocks like this

Yeah I remember seeing a good amount of them. They of course mogged me.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and cytoplasm
this is what i meant by u have love island pheno, u look like u could be on the show and u look british
@Akhi looks germanic not celtic. He could pass in Britain but my first guess would be german or somewhere from that region.

Tagging UKcels

@Ai Impact @FailedNormieManlet @gribsufer1 @WishIwasChico @IBlamePhaggots @SecularIslamist @EverythingMattersCel @EnglandBadman @forevergymcelling
Forgot me although i live in mumbai

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@Akhi looks germanic not celtic. He could pass in Britain but my first guess would be german or somewhere from that region.
people on org tell me i look arab

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 49926
Most photos i’ve seen of him he always looked british to me

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 49926
1. Jock 2 roadman 3 aristocrat

Uk girls are not high value so they only chase validation from masculine men and short term sexual desires. Jock has the widest appeal, roadman is less niche than aristocrat but still niche

I know roadmen have appeal from when i used to thugmax and would pull a specific type of girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Xangsane and 1 other person
germans and english arent too different ethnicity wise
Most north west europeans are like that. A german wouldnt look out of place in England and a brit wouldn't look out of place in Germany it's only when you talk about outliers there are differences. Cavill's face screams british and someone like Oliver Kahn screams german.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi and Deleted member 49926
tommy fury would get you the most girls esp the high sex appeal ones but jude law looks would get u the highest quality and u could easily marry into a higher class family

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, SecularIslamist, gribsufer1 and 3 others
Most north west europeans are like that. A german wouldnt look out of place in England and a brit wouldn't look out of place in Germany it's only when you talk about outliers there are differences. Cavill's face screams british and someone like Oliver Kahn screams german.
yea germans have those huge jaws

• +1
You need a Permed tiktok haircut and thick rugby player build and 6ft to fuck non obese women here

• +1
1. Jock 2 roadman 3 aristocrat

Uk girls are not high value so they only chase validation from masculine men and short term sexual desires. Jock has the widest appeal, roadman is less niche than aristocrat but still niche

I know roadmen have appeal from when i used to thugmax and would pull a specific type of girls
They don't like those rich elegant old money types?

They don't like those rich elegant old money types?
Really depends on location. In any major city with a lot of sluts like london, Manchester or Liverpool, roadmen will be higher appeal than old money. In any suburb with higher class less experienced young girls, old money will be much higher appeal than roadmen, ive seen it in person with my friend who dresses old money and has high success with less experienced white girls specifically. Meanwhile my other friends dress like a roadman and they all also pull. So both are good, just dont look nerdy.

• +1
Reactions: wowamat and Jason Voorhees
Jocks are often embarrassing and get terrored a lot

• +1
@Allornothing I thought you were roadmanpilled bruv

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and SecularIslamist
hmm it really depends. roadmen attract younger girls/washed out slags/sheboons. the ‘jock’ attracts english women in their mid 20s who live off credit cards and loans/white washed ethnic women. the aristocrat attracts women with a similar status to him

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Jason Voorhees, IBlamePhaggots and 1 other person
  • Roadmen for top tier chavs

• Jocks for slutty whores with crusty vaginas

• Aristocrat for HQNP daughter of a billionaire CEO of fortune 500 company

I think choice is obvious. Anyone who votes the other two are fucking inkwell basement dwellers.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Jason Voorhees and fuxkdakikez
Depends on demographic

Aristocrat has by far the least appeal

Rich girls in london probably wouldnt go out with a roadman, at least past age 15, theyre for like council house girls tbh

Jock - the photo you used is a gypsy, covered in fake tan, yeah hes muscular but hes still not the highest appeal to all girls apart from the impoverished

The most optimal would be a jock who has a london accent and isnt covered in fake tan or tattoos IMO but im not a girl so i couldnt say for sure

A chad here is a chad anywhere else tbh, good bones good body

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Jason Voorhees and fuxkdakikez
@Allornothing I thought you were roadmanpilled bruv
I love your avi so much.

That aside I agreed that most girls you’ll meet in the UK are in the slag category and flock towards low class jock looking men (roadmen). These men have low appeal though to the rare high class girls you’ll find in libraries rather than clubs. Roadman is legit for wider, low quality appeal.

Innit bruv.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Jason Voorhees
jock for UK slags

This

High class women in the UK don't go for jocks, the slags do

• +1
Ive heard UKcels saying the phenotype they see slaying the most are british roadmen tho.
Giga cope

Roadmen get no girls whatsoever. I been at so many flat parties with roadmen and none of them even speak to any girls. They all larp on about how many “hoes” they got, but when one guy was saying “we need more girls here, you man invite all your hoes”, they all came up with dumb excuses for why they couldn’t or left.

They always are focused on fighting at parties; trying to distract people from the fact that they can’t even interact with women.

Plus they’re usually ethnics, and usually have to cover their face cause they’re completely subhuman - they’ll claim they have their face covered so that their “opps” can’t find them. They’re just giga coping.

Love Island phenotype gets most girls. Looks more high class than roadman, is more NT than aristocrat, and has more sex appeal than both.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Jude law. What a god.

jock for UK slags

Facts. I’m love island pheno jock.

I’m able to pull low class attractive women, but struggle when it comes to higher class women.

I almost did with a higher class woman at some club who came and approached me (fyi I was dressed higher class that day, and went out with my low t white friends which elevated my status), but when I told her which town I’m from (a place which has a bad stigma for being low class), she lost interest.

Giga cope

Roadmen get no girls whatsoever. I been at so many flat parties with roadmen and none of them even speak to any girls. They all larp on about how many “hoes” they got, but when one guy was saying “we need more girls here, you man invite all your hoes”, they all came up with dumb excuses for why they couldn’t or left.

They always are focused on fighting at parties; trying to distract people from the fact that they can’t even interact with women.

Plus they’re usually ethnics, and usually have to cover their face cause they’re completely subhuman - they’ll claim they have their face covered so that their “opps” can’t find them. They’re just giga coping.

Love Island phenotype gets most girls. Looks more high class than roadman, is more NT than aristocrat, and has more sex appeal than both.
Lmao wtf is this larp? Thugs / roadmen are never incels. Thug incel is like saying tall midget, there’s no such thing, if you are thugmaxxed you aren’t incel no matter how subhuman you look

Lmao wtf is this larp? Thugs / roadmen are never incels. Thug incel is like saying tall midget, there’s no such thing, if you are thugmaxxed you aren’t incel no matter how subhuman you look
Such a cope.

Roadmen say that they “get girls”, but I never see them with any girls, and I don’t see any girls thirsting for them ever. They’re only focused on fighting at parties, which is just them covering up for the fact that they can’t get any girls.

Tagging UKcels

Jock is ideal slayer type in the UK anyone who thinks different is an idiot.

Jock is even ideal for high class foids. Being tanned, muscular, white teeth and have tattoos is the only thing that matters here.