C

CyprusGD

Banned
Forensic science major or computer science major

both cope

• Ugh..
Reactions: CyprusGD
Computer science IMO. You can LDAR all your life in your basement and make money, provided you have a good internet connection

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 16220, PubertyMaxxer and 6 others
Computer science IMO. You can LDAR all your life in your basement and make money, provided you have a good internet connection
Yeah. I see lots of foids doing forensic science tho

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
  • Ugh..
Anyways, you still make money doing computer science.

• +1
If you think you can get a job with a forensic major go for it, STEM will cuck you out of a social life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
If you think you can get a job with a forensic major go for it, STEM will cuck you out of a social life
Forensic science is just as bad. You gotta study hard for both

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, PointOfNoReturn and bara
Compsci no question about it although obviously I'd consider what you actually enjoy doing, if you don't give a fuck just go compsci.

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD and latincell95
Forensic science is cool to read about but I feel like the work would be boring because it's a lot of analyzing shit with microscopes and finding little tiny details the work is tedious and boring. Also I don't think the pay is that good

• +1
Niggas here already know my face and now they're asking what I do for a living. U want my social security number and address too? :lul::lul::lul:

Forensic science is just as bad. You gotta study hard for both
But you said it yourself, the gender balance is better, computer science is 90% male.

But you said it yourself, the gender balance is better, computer science is 90% male.
You shouldn’t only go into a major for gender that’s stupid.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Niggas here already know my face and now they're asking what I do for a living. U want my social security number and address too? :lul::lul::lul:
No I meant are you experienced in medicine? Are you experienced when it comes to anatomy like a doctor

• +1
Compsci no question about it although obviously I'd consider what you actually enjoy doing, if you don't give a fuck just go compsci.
I like both.

Computer no doubt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and CyprusGD
I like both.
Compsci just make sure you are taking time to actually learn how to program on your own time and build a github portfolio asap because most compsci programs have turned to into impractical bullshit at a super high level.

• +1
Reactions: mogging and CyprusGD
No I meant are you experienced in medicine? Are you experienced when it comes to anatomy like a doctor
Yeah, I had to take multiple anatomy courses in uni as well as chemistry and microbiology.

Microbiology is pure cortisol inducer class :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

It is, but as I said
Forensic science is stem bro. Both CS and FS are Stem. You can easily have a social life in a stem major assuming you do your work properly. In fact computer scientists are more likely to have a social life than forensic scientists. Forensic scientists work at crime scenes and labs, meanwhile computer science is something that way more people do, you make more money and you can work at the beach as long as you have a laptop and Wi-Fi.

Microbiology is pure cortisol inducer class :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
What's the pay like where you are, you think you'll stay in healthcare for the long run or branch out somehow.

• +1
Compsci just make sure you are taking time to actually learn how to program on your own time and build a github portfolio asap because most compsci programs have turned to into impractical bullshit at a super high level.
I’m majoring in general engineering right now but next semester I wanna switch to CS.

Yeah, I had to take multiple anatomy courses in uni as well as chemistry and microbiology.
Ok cuz I wanted to ask you a question about a post my friend sent me

• +1
Forensic science is stem bro. Both CS and FS are Stem. You can easily have a social life in a stem major assuming you do your work properly. In fact computer scientists are more likely to have a social life than forensic scientists. Forensic scientists work at crime scenes and labs, meanwhile computer science is something that way more people do, you make more money and you can work at the beach as long as you have a laptop and Wi-Fi.
Ngl I think forensics is cucked given that its effectively a government job. You'll have amazing work life balance (in some cases) but gov job is generally (and I emphasize generally) shit pay.

• +1
You'll have amazing work life balance (in some cases) b
Tbh the same can be same about computer science for this. Computer science seems to be more flexible

Tbh the same can be same about computer science for this. Computer science seems to be more flexible
Depends where you are working and who your managers are.

There are a lot of glamour / success stories on compsci but you need to know when to call bullshit.

Regardless, at least comp sci has the opportunity to give you both a good WLB and pay, forensics is probably only limited to good wlb, then again who knows maybe you'll be stuck working for a forensics department day and night like a slave while also shit pay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and CyprusGD
Depends where you are working and who your managers are.

There are a lot of glamour / success stories on compsci but you need to know when to call bullshit.

Regardless, at least comp sci has the opportunity to give you both a good WLB and pay, forensics is probably only limited to good wlb, then again who knows maybe you'll be stuck working for a forensics department day and night like a slave while also shit pay.
Yeah honestly. Software engineering > forensic science

Unfortunately all the hot babes go into forensic science at my uni. JFL

Unfortunately all the hot babes go into forensic science at my uni. JFL
Shouldn't matter.

Most guys in comp sci are degen 0 social skills so the bar is set really low.

All you have to do is ascend above them and then any girl you manage to find in compsci (by grace of god shes actually attractive) she will find you miles better than the other options available to her.

• +1
What's the pay like where you are, you think you'll stay in healthcare for the long run or branch out somehow.
I live in a low cost of living area in the rural U.S. and I'm able to make and save enough money to where I could surgerymaxx if I wanted to (e.g. nothing crazy expensive like an LL or bimaxx).

I'll probably get my bachelors/masters and a few certs and then I'll decide whether I want to go the betabuxx route or looksmaxx and fuck as many foids as possible without ever settling down and having kids.

I live in a low cost of living area in the rural U.S. and I'm able to make and save enough money to where I could surgerymaxx if I wanted to (e.g. nothing crazy expensive like an LL or bimaxx).

I'll probably get my bachelors/masters and a few certs and then I'll decide whether I want to go the betabuxx route or looksmaxx and fuck as many foids as possible without ever settling down and having kids.
You could get into some shit in consulting, idk how it works for healthcare but for example if you started out your undergrad in engineering you can go do an MBA at a target school and do consulting as an engineer, big money and interesting work.

I know a lot of med undergrads go for an MBA to hold an executive role at a hospital or even big pharma firms.

A lot of options if you don't want to stay in healthcare for life.

• +1
Shouldn't matter.

Most guys in comp sci are degen 0 social skills so the bar is set really low.

All you have to do is ascend above them and then any girl you manage to find in compsci (by grace of god shes actually attractive) she will find you miles better than the other options available to her.
True. CS is prolly filled with short hindis

• JFL
Reactions: bara
You could get into some shit in consulting, idk how it works for healthcare but for example if you started out your undergrad in engineering you can go do an MBA at a target school and do consulting as an engineer, big money and interesting work.

I know a lot of med undergrads go for an MBA to hold an executive role at a hospital or even big pharma firms.

A lot of options if you don't want to stay in healthcare for life.
Yep. I could get a Masters in Healthcare Administration and then I'll be the one to fire nurse Becky and Stacy from their jobs.:lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CyprusGD and bara
I see, you answered your own question bro, the choice is clear, Good luck.

Looks like I did.

Which would you choose?
I chose computer science, it cucked me out of a social life atm but because everything is still virtual here.

• +1
I chose computer science, it cucked me out of a social life atm but because everything is still virtual here.
Is C++ difficult?

Are you a software engineer? That’s what I wanna become with my CS degree