Which male models have known to be significantly lusted over by women? Modelcels, gtfih.

infini

infini

Time is not on my side.
Except Chico. And Maherfishes to a minimum please.

And with evidence please.

I respect him over a fair amount of current HTN's blowing up on tik-tok and the current High-E look in general whenever I'm out. Crazy to believe in my time Mac was everything or bust.

Because nowadays it seems that status for any front-image-related work, women are getting it better from simps all the way to ultimate fandom-based, compound-pill opportunities.

Been having that simp fuelled bitch Brett Cooper in my feed lately. All the youtube redpillers sound the same. With an audience so naive and oblivious, which is where I lay my respect towards blackpilled channels. Because they and their commenters situation is on mutual footing with no delusion and are in same situation.

@the BULL there was that geezer bull you knew who models as well as bounces. who was it. Does he get much pussy fanfare?

thx

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and HeightPilledum
I think actors are lusted over more by women even though they look worse. Status >>> looks because women are retarded

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zura and infini

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and infini
Gandy

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
So fucking epic and majestic. Any trace of simping afterward, died with her.

Unless you meant something else to topic?

• Love it
Wait is there some obvious reference I'm missing here, outside HM?
I think actors are lusted over more by women even though they look worse. Status >>> looks because women are retarded
More screen time, more press = unironically more personality. The general difference between the two is what? Averages 1.5-2 PSL give or take. Look at Murphy and whoever current superhero or fantasy guy, or even Daniel Craig, compared to...
Perhaps the only one I've seen do press but actors sadly mog them in status.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and HeightPilledum

More screen time, more press = unironically more personality. The general difference between the two is what? Averages 1.5-2 PSL give or take. Look at Murphy and whoever current superhero or fantasy guy, or even Daniel Craig, compared to...

Cillian Murphy hit the wall astronomically. He used to appeal to the female gaze when he was younger
WNbp6mzNmBxPj8MjdrTm7T

Evk96l7z31r31

Not anymore though. Now he's the sigma gaze, but still more popular with women due to status
Maxresdefault

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Jordan Barrett

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini and Deleted member 29167
Jordan Barrett
He and O'Pry are underrated in terms of status and individual features. Funny how everyone is so divisive on Chico, yet are certain about these two it's strange they aren't water enough to some idk. Has features more or less every user would envy, before ascension. They seem like cold, silent stoic motherfuckers.

• JFL
He and O'Pry are underrated in terms of status. Features more or less every user would envy, before ascension. They seem like cold, silent stoic motherfuckers.
lol nah as u find out through NT pill is that being “mysterious cold and alone” is not ideal, from what i’ve seen both are life of the party types more Barrett than Opry but still.

• JFL
lol nah as u find out through NT pill is that being “mysterious cold and alone” is not ideal, from what i’ve seen both are life of the party types more Barrett than Opry but still.
You included? I get you with that. What I mean is they're lives are sadly more private in knowing. Cause the twist is ultimately, they're more elite. Go to more exclusive parties, contracts, status etc.

What I wonder, is if party types attract more HQ to them or these clean cut types?

• Hmm...
You included?

What I wonder, is if party types attract more HQ to them or these clean cut types?
elaborate on this?
and yes I had a lot of success with women due to status and social circles.

• +1
elaborate on this?
and yes I had a lot of success with women due to status and social circles.
Your success with parties. And mirin. Wondered if the 'party type' you meant (including yourself) and HTN's plus get more incoming IOI's and attention or those two's look.

• +1
Your success with parties. And mirin. Wondered if the 'party type' you meant (including yourself) and HTN's plus get more incoming IOI's and attention or those two's look.
Id say you always have to be a complete package, high mtn + is king though for female interaction. Barrett is prob the most ideal exp from what i’ve seen, you could have their looks but if you’re a wall flower {as much as blackpill likes to cope} your chances with women decreases ten fold. Compared to if you were actively interacting and pursuing.

• Hmm...
Id say you always have to be a complete package, high mtn + is king though for female interaction. Barrett is prob the most ideal exp from what i’ve seen, you could have their looks but if you’re a wall flower {as much as blackpill likes to cope} your chances with women decreases ten fold. Compared to if you were actively interacting and pursuing.
wall flower is brutal. If you're niche style like me I like to go to opposite style places and WTF people. Even when I have every right to be there. e.g a metalhead in Przym. In fact, these abstract choices built character from my experiences, and are uncertain and force you to act because damn the regret from pursuing say, a 5 second window of her on her own at the gym before she goes back to her 'companion' can be painful. Regret in general/ fear of missing out is.

Unless I'm missing your point as wall flower is all about what you act and not what you look. Ofc looks are what get you in the door, even if this oofy doofy world makes it more uncertain. Saying this cause I saw one of the most painfully mismatched couples in my life last night, was somewhat lifefuel but still. If you know it, then you know.

• +1
Matthew Noszka,
Bastien De Bels,
Corrado Martini,
Moritz Hau

• Love it
most models are lusted after. xavier serrano is just someone who sticks out to me.

women lust after actors and musicians more though. they just see a picture of a model and then forget about it.

• Hmm...
most models are lusted after. xavier serrano is just someone who sticks out to me.

women lust after actors and musicians more though. they just see a picture of a model and then forget about it.
He looks rather mid to me. He’s just NT

Except Chico. And Maherfishes to a minimum please.

And with evidence please.

I respect him over a fair amount of current HTN's blowing up on tik-tok and the current High-E look in general whenever I'm out. Crazy to believe in my time Mac was everything or bust.

Because nowadays it seems that status for any front-image-related work, women are getting it better from simps all the way to ultimate fandom-based, compound-pill opportunities.

Been having that simp fuelled bitch Brett Cooper in my feed lately. All the youtube redpillers sound the same. With an audience so naive and oblivious, which is where I lay my respect towards blackpilled channels. Because they and their commenters situation is on mutual footing with no delusion and are in same situation.

@the BULL there was that geezer bull you knew who models as well as bounces. who was it. Does he get much pussy fanfare?

thx
@vamptriad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back