Which MBTI Types are Most Likely to Get Into Looksmaxxing/Inceldom?

LiteralCaucasian

LiteralCaucasian

Schizo
I am an ENTP and I can say with a lot of certainty that almost all xNTx and a large majority of xNFx types have looked into these things.
xSTx types are the typical Chads, while the xSFx types are literal BluePill archetypes.
What's your type, and do you think its thought process affected your descent into hell (Looksmaxxing)?
>Picrel
View attachment MBTI.png

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
no correlation at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and Deleted member 23530
extraverted people are more likely to ascend compared to introverted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796 and thereallegend
This stuff is like astrology but for guys

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, ErbCel, Dystopian and 3 others
no correlation at all
I think there may be a large amount of positive correlation. Inceldom is obviously shunned everywhere in the world, and Looksmaxxing isn't known outside forums like these. Certain types of people DO come here.
extraverted people are more likely to ascend compared to introverted
Didn't work out for me. Though ENTP is known for being the most introverted among other extroverts.

I think there may be a large amount of positive correlation. Inceldom is obviously shunned everywhere in the world, and Looksmaxxing isn't known outside forums like these. Certain types of people DO come here.

Didn't work out for me. Though ENTP is known for being the most introverted among other extroverts.
If you are extroverted and NT then it is your face/height

I'm INFJ. Incel personality

on lookism overhwlming majority of userbase was intj/intp.

Im intj. had troubles with social meetings before but thanks to 1 year+ microdosing mushrooms i became a succesful social chameleon.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 17920, thereallegend and 1 other person
This stuff is like astrology but for guys
A theory developed by Carl Jung to provide better insight into the human psyche ISN'T the same as pointing at the nearest random star and then talking about magic powers.

I'm INFJ. Incel personality
:I

Im intj. had troubles with social meetings before but thanks to 1 year+ microdosing mushrooms i became a succesful social chameleon.
4chan is overwhelmingly INTJ/INTP/ENTP as well. Strange that.

• JFL

You microdosed mushrooms? How did they help you?

Do you still microdose, or are the effects permanent?

well intj is supposed to be like 2% of the population but is highly overrepresentated on here I would say

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Leo Carryn, Deleted member 2729, thereallegend and 1 other person
well intj is supposed to be like 2% of the population but is highly overrepresentated on here I would say
Yeah that is strange how similar people flock to these obscure and hidden places.

Literally bluepill
People are here because of lack of height,face,dick,frame,poorceldom or autism
muh personality

• JFL
descent into hell (Looksmaxxing)?
Looksmaxing is the opposite to me, keeps massively improving my life. I‘m INTP/ENTP depending on the day and what drugs I‘m on

I’m an ENTJ-A appearently. Now what??

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TrestIsBest, szolliontaraelis and Deleted member 17791
Reset your IP retard

That's great man, also, I too, sometimes feel like an INTP

You're an Alpha Chad with assertive qualities.
I dont know how and I live with my parents and they wont like me fucking with the router.

You microdosed mushrooms? How did they help you?
Do you still microdose, or are the effects permanent?
they increase general sense of well being and turn off your autistic thoughts which is a very common trait among xNTx.
For example if you have oneitis/constantly overthink your shitty life situation and ext. they get you unstuck from repetitive thoughts and behaviors rooted in past experiences.

They obliterate depression and very effective for mild/moderate anxiety. Before meeting with friends, at 5-10th minute mark i was already wishing to go home because all these conversationS seemed pointless to me. Now i genuinely enjoy them. On them i aslo become content with my life. i would say too content to the point that on some days i abstain from microdosing because in order to move forward in your life you must have a stimulus and when im content i completely lose this stimulus. Sad but true- all highest achievers in life were mentally ill and depressed.

In terms of long term effects- microdosing or full dive should increase neuroplasticity and neurogenesis. So in theory yes, they permanently change you.

• +1
Reactions: Finalcut123 and serbiangandy
imo most people are on this site because they are shit mentally. How many users here even own a drivers license

you are seriously fucked mentally if you discover this site before 16
I occasionally lurked here when I was 14. Yeah.

I’ve done this test quite a few times throughout the years and I almost always got xNTx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I’ve done this test quite a few times throughout the years and I almost always got xNTx
You need to pin down whether you use iNtuition more than Thinking

I am an ENTP and I can say with a lot of certainty that almost all xNTx and a large majority of xNFx types have looked into these things.
xSTx types are the typical Chads, while the xSFx types are literal BluePill archetypes.
What's your type, and do you think its thought process affected your descent into hell (Looksmaxxing)?
>Picrel
View attachment 1935519
I'm also an ENTP. It's essentially only NTs, maybe a few ENFPs and INFJs who I believe would discover the blackpill.

After bimax, genio and infraorbital implants i plan to microdose mushrooms and use phenibut to make up for years of rotting

I'm also an ENTP. It's essentially only NTs, maybe a few ENFPs and INFJs who I believe would discover the blackpill.
ENFJ is Fe Dom meaning they'd NEVER question the dominant BluePill.

• +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad
After bimax, genio and infraorbital implants i plan to microdose mushrooms and use phenibut to make up for years of rotting
Based. @ me when you post about it lad

Autistic INTP like me