Which mentally ill user's reddit is this?

• JFL
Reactions: fvolkek, Deleted member 6273, AbuSAF and 1 other person
Stats from BrendioEEE?
Go look at his Jubilee videos and u will see he's shorter than everyone including the Asian girls.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AbuSAF and AlexAP
Brutal. This guy should not be on Reddit, they will tell him tales that will lead him to roping.

If he's extemely ugly, he should go to SEA.
even worse me mocks uglier people to feel better about himself

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlexAP and Deleted member 9670
dotachin

1 point·2 months ago

I have the same problem. I really really really wish i was gay. Women have impossible standards (even the ugly landwhales) for anyone who isn't a supermodel. Whereas gay guys think i'm really good looking, when i turn my badoo account to gay i get flooded with likes and unsolicitated messages.
I kinda like femboys but there's still some resistance when it comes to actualy having sex with them, for instance if they aren't entirely shaved.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fvolkek, AlexAP and AbuSAF
I have the same problem. I really really really wish i was gay. Women have impossible standards (even the ugly landwhales) for anyone who isn't a supermodel. Whereas gay guys think i'm really good looking, when i turn my badoo account to gay i get flooded with likes and unsolicitated messages.
I kinda like femboys but there's still some resistance when it comes to actualy having sex with them, for instance if they aren't entirely shaved.
He should try to find a Gandy look-alike, maybe he can gaymaxx then.
Gandy

• +1
Reactions: AbuSAF
  • +1
Reactions: AbuSAF and Deleted member 9670