Which Microneedle device is better for hair and collagen?

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
🤔 Ive heard about derminator 2, dr pen and a few others...

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Good_Little_Goy and The Bleach Pill
derminator 2

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
derminator ofc but that shit is like $120

• +1
Oh so it mogs the others? How do we know this?
ye cuz it does nigga. it uses suction and the piercing is automatic, perfect length. its just good tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Good_Little_Goy and RAITEIII
  • +1
This is the shit. Used twice, two days running and skin already looking sick. Will break now for 2 weeks and get back to usual, regular skin-routine. I adjusted it to 1mm thickness for cheeks & 0.5mm under-eyes.

7090a3a187d18649cdc3ff39ad7fd8f5

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and RAITEIII
This is the shit. Used twice, two days running and skin already looking sick. Will break now for 2 weeks and get back to usual, regular skin-routine. I adjusted it to 1mm thickness for cheeks & 0.5mm under-eyes.

View attachment 629554
Thx ive heard that theres also even A8, yours is A1 do u know the differences? Do u use it for hair too?

Thx ive heard that theres also even A8, yours is A1 do u know the differences? Do u use it for hair too?

Yeah I found the difference a couple of weeks back and decides A1 was the better. I couldn't remember what the differences were now though.

I don't use it for hair, no lol

I am hairy as fuck as it is.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Yeah I found the difference a couple of weeks back and decides A1 was the better. I couldn't remember what the differences were now though.

I don't use it for hair, no lol

I am hairy as fuck as it is.
You cant remember what the diffeenecws are cunt jfl but its ok i can google it after my wage slaving thx for the answer boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Derminator 2 or rope

View attachment 629554

You used it twice in two days with no rest period in between?

You used it twice in two days with no rest period in between?

Yeah because I've researched and if you nano-needle then you can do it every day.

Essentially; anything under 0.5mm is nano needling. I went 0.75mm to 1mm on my cheeks and 0.5mm everywhere else, so I felt this was sort of in between nano needling and actual proper microneedling. So 2 days back to back with a week break and then a repeat of the same is what I spontaneously decided to go with.

If you go over 0.5mm then it is recommended to do it once every 4 weeks, but this is hard core, where you are doing it for a prolonged period of time and pressing down hard on the pen. The feeling is sensational man, I must say.

Nanoneedling = 0.1mm - 0.4mm
Microneedling = 0.5-1.5mm

Nanoneedling frequency = Every day or every 2-3 days
Microneedling frequency = Every 4 weeks

I'll need to do some more research, but certainly won't be using it again in at least another week. I chucked away the cartridge, which is strongly advised. Used it twice. They're cheap though. You get two with the pen.

I am also using Red light with the LED light therapy mask for collagen production and that's everyday for 15 minutes. 15 minutes Blue following by 15 minutes Red, back to back. I have a very strong skin-care routine now. Softmaxing HARD. Got a retinol moisturiser and serum and the full-works.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and RAITEIII
The Derminator II is a high quality device but takes forever to arrive. Worse, the shop owner is seriously mentally ill, like bipolar/paranoid schizophrenic-tier sick. He/she is larping as an old woman named “Sarah Vaughter” and will literally issue threats to ruin your life if you ever change your mind about keeping the product. I imagine they’re really some greasy twitching pencilneck freak in a dark and dirty apartment who hasn’t left their computer screen in years.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6963 and NVRH
The Derminator II is a high quality device but takes forever to arrive. Worse, the shop owner is seriously mentally ill, like bipolar/paranoid schizophrenic-tier sick. He/she is larping as an old woman named “Sarah Vaughter” and will literally issue threats to ruin your life if you ever change your mind about keeping the product. I imagine they’re really some greasy twitching pencilneck freak in a dark and dirty apartment who hasn’t left their computer screen in years.

Everyone should just get this. Reviews on Amazon are sick and it's delivered and no these aren't reviews where people have been given products for free to review.

7090a3a187d18649cdc3ff39ad7fd8f5 1

Everyone should just get this. Reviews on Amazon are sick and it's delivered and no these aren't reviews where people have been given products for free to review.

View attachment 629790

That pen is $30 on aliexpress lol, Dr. Pen isn't even a real brand from what I can tell, they just sell it to dropshippers like drpen.com and drpenusa.com.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII

Holy shit I was going to buy one in September. Then I caged hard reading your message.

Then I searched on google : https://owndocscam.wordpress.com/2016/01/10/owndocsarah-vaughter-scam-sues-customers-for-refunds/

JFL this is real. So I'm basically screwed if that thing is delivered broken. Can't believe Derminator 2 is the best amateur microneedling device and it has to be sold by some shady company with scam refund policy.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, RAITEIII and 1 other person
BUMP

So I thought Derminator 2 was like the big guns of microneedling, it turns out the real deal is : https://mydermapenworld.com/dermapen-microneedling-at-home/

So $400 for their dumbed down "at home microneedling" devices (other devices aren't available for private users)

Anyone here went through this shit and settled for one device ?
I can find countless reddit reviews for the Derminator 2 but it looks like no one ever spent $400 for the original Dermapen private customers rip off.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
lol the shipping time for the derminator isn't 2 or 3 months to the U.S.
Ordered mine on the 6th and it came on the 26th. Just used it and have no problems, also getting blood and redness. So it actually works, and isn't one of the faux dermapens that just makes your skin a little red.

Derminator 2 website does look and feel like some scammy shit, but most of the other pens I've seen look like they are being sold by dropshippers, who literally stock the same pen from ali. As I've said before, just because a product is dropshipped or from China doesn't mean it's bad. But do consider that if you buy something like the Dr.Pen A1, you are using a machine that punches holes in your face that is produced for probably much less than $30.

Not a shill, don't have anything great to say about Derminator yet, other than that it seems well built, made of quality materials, and after using it 5 minutes ago, it seems to have the desired result (redness and spots of blood). At the end of the day all that matters is results though.

🤔 Ive heard about derminator 2, dr pen and a few others...
Someone said when using a dermaroller or other pen u deplete your body of stem cells or something since they are not unlimited and you will look older later on. Is that true?

Attachments

• 0B977992-0952-4610-A231-80F799A0818C.png
    0B977992-0952-4610-A231-80F799A0818C.png
    204.3 KB · Views: 23