Which minox too buy

Alex_notmogging

Alex_notmogging

Iron
Ive already posted a thread to it , but it was more of a Discussion, so i wanted to ask again , is oral or topical minoxidil better. Im aiming for eyebrow growth ?

Eyebrows:

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
rogane, i mean the real rogane

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, boss8055 and BrutalMogger
Ugh, your eyebrows are already like ideal.

Skip minoxidil and don't get the sides.

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Topical minoxidil is the best. Oral minoxidil is shit, bro. Use the foam; it's much better than the liquid.

Get a foam one like this:
Minoxi5Foamsingle HD 2800x2800

elaborate
There is a fuck load of side effects with oral minoxidil, and if your goal is to grow your eyebrows and only your eyebrows, why would you take it orally? You just want to apply it directly to the area where you want hair to grow

• +1
Reactions: N1666
There is a fuck load of side effects with oral minoxidil, and if your goal is to grow your eyebrows and only your eyebrows, why would you take it orally? You just want to apply it directly to the area where you want hair to grow
Oral works rapidly and the side effects aren’t very common, speaking as a guy who takes around 8mg oral everyday .

All I ask in return is for you to mark me as the solution if I helped you out, bhai but only if you want to:Comfy:
I will mark you , i already found a foam minoxidil , i always trust you in such advices because you are high iq mirin , i will mark you bhai:feelsgood:

• Love it
Reactions: CoreSchizo
if your goal is to grow your eyebrows and only your eyebrows, why would you take it orally?
Because only 40% of men actually have enough of the SULT1A1 enzyme topically to metabolize and actually respond to minoxidil, the other 60% will see minimal results from it

Oral min on the other hand, gets metabolized in the liver, where there is plenty of the SULT1A1 enzyme that everybody has, which guarantees better results

the only "negative" sides of oral minoxidil is that you will grow hair everywhere, inside your nose, on your balls, on your back. Heart palpitations are a meme so it is a safe drug unless you take excessive doses like 20 mg and up