• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Looks234, Growth Plate and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 7926, Looks234 and 11 others
I don't find either attractive but considering this is how Kirsten Dunst looks now

La pena de Kirsten Dunst por ser ignorada por Hollywood y sus colegas:  'Nunca he sido reconocida'

I'd go with Zendaya

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, paranakee, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
I don't find either attractive but considering this is how Kirsten Dunst looks now

La pena de Kirsten Dunst por ser ignorada por Hollywood y sus colegas:  'Nunca he sido reconocida'

I'd go with Zendaya
sure based on how she looks now but in her prime i think she mogged zendaya

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 2403, Lawton88 and 1 other person
None of them

• +1
Reactions: Kekee and Looks234
I used to wanna take kirsten dunst to pound town when I was a little kid so I'll say kirsten dunst

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403

I'd go with Zendaya

Damn didnt realize she looked like that now even made up. Not good at all for 39.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad, Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 13197
Damn didnt realize she looked like that now even made up. Not good at all for 39.
Yeah she would’ve aged better but she smoked and drank a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and Lawton88
both are ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Kekee and Looks234
Yeah she would’ve aged better but she smoked and drank a lot

Yep the smoking seems to do that to white women worse than anyone but I know a few her age and even older that actually drink heavy (while still eating healthy and the rest) that alcohol hasn't destroyed their looks for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
kirsten dunst ofc lmao she looked literally like the girl next door, whereas zendaya looks like a tranny

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Growth Plate and Deleted member 13994
Yep the smoking seems to do that to white women worse than anyone but I know a few her age and even older that actually drink heavy (while still eating healthy and the rest) that alcohol hasn't destroyed their looks for some reason.
Yeah, it’s a lot to do with genetics as well. White ppl are already more likely to not age well + Kirsten is a super pale Nordic, the worst white subgroup to age. It’s no surprise she looks like that at 38. This is her without makeup

Brutal aging

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Kingcel32, Growth Plate and 3 others

I'd go with Zendaya
Still looks better than 99.9% of black women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Deleted member 13994 and Deleted member 2403
Michael Jackson is the best looking imo

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and thecel
hard cope
Nope. I see a goblino 56%er vs. an attractive woman past her prime. This isn't a hard one at all.

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and Deleted member 7926
Nope. I see a goblino 56%er vs. an attractive woman past her prime. This isn't a hard one at all.
i don't like black women all that much but i wouldn't say she's more attractive than 99.9% of black women sounds like white cope tbh

Zendaya without Makeup 6

Chadrone prettyboy mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, bwrauycnee, thecel and 2 others
Zendaya but Liz (Laura Harrier) fogs

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi
I prefer zendaya tbh

• +1
Reactions: thecel
i don't like black women all that much but i wouldn't say she's more attractive than 99.9% of black women sounds like white cope tbh
Black women have the worst options when it comes to nose shape, jaw shape, orbital shape/eye color, forehead shape, hair texture, and just about every other physical feature I can think of. Even the "beautiful" black women in American media, who are in fact mixed race, are almost always ugly to me. The idea of looking at that goblino and thinking she's more attractive than even a white 3/10 is bizarre to me. It's not cope.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
Black women have the worst options when it comes to nose shape, jaw shape, orbital shape/eye color, forehead shape, hair texture, and just about every other physical feature I can think of. Even the "beautiful" black women in American media, who are in fact mixed race, are almost always ugly to me. The idea of looking at that goblino and thinking she's more attractive than even a white 3/10 is bizarre to me. It's not cope.
maybe black women aren't your thing at all like i don't even like black people that much but i wouldn't consider them that bad, also question would you date an indian or a black woman :lul:

i hated that ginger but she still mogs

Zendaya looks like a curry subhuman from mumbai

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and Deleted member 7926
Kirsten Dunst. Zendaya is so fucking overrated Jesus Christ.

• +1
maybe black women aren't your thing at all like i don't even like black people that much but i wouldn't consider them that bad, also question would you date an indian or a black woman :lul:
I'd rather date an Indian. Indians have a few bad features, while Africans have almost every bad feature. At least, that's how I see it.

• +1
I'd rather date an Indian. Indians have a few bad features, while Africans have almost every bad feature. At least, that's how I see it.
despite my hate for the indian race i would rather date a indian than a black girl but she'd have to be stacy tier tho

• +1