• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Friday

• JFL
@Growth Plate y

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
July because it's one of the most popular birth months, you just seem like someone that has a birthday in the summer tbh and you had the idea to post this in July

• +1
July because it's one of the most popular birth months, you just seem like someone that has a birthday in the summer tbh and you had the idea to post this in July
i thought it was september/october but ig july is up there why do u think im a summer guy

• +1
interesting
I feel like you would be paranoid about having your birth month revealed so you would claim a younger age than you actually are for the 2 months following your birthday

• +1
June fag month

I feel like you would be paranoid about having your birth month revealed so you would claim a younger age than you actually are for the 2 months following your birthday
how am i july then bc i would still be claiming 20

• JFL
i thought it was september/october
They are more popular than July but July is the most popular summer months
why do u think im a summer guy
There is a high prevalence of depressed milestone missing users here being unlucky enough to have a birthday in the summer which caused them to never experience the joy of having their birthday acknowledged during the school year

• +1
how am i july then bc i would still be claiming 20
I never paid that much attention to your exact age. All I knew before you said this is that you were either 20 or 21. I don't see your age posted that much

• +1
I never paid that much attention to your exact age. All I knew before you said this is that you were either 20 or 21. I don't see your age posted that much
if u want a clue i was born b4 9/11

They are more popular than July but July is the most popular summer months

There is a high prevalence of depressed milestone missing users here being unlucky enough to have a birthday in the summer which caused them to never experience the joy of having their birthday acknowledged during the school year
how do school birthdays mog summer gives you more freedom

Choosing the last option has the highest statistical probability.

• +1
September:love:

• +1