Which muscle group's to fill a shirt/look big in a shirt

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
@Arborist any knowledge of your "Natty" Wisdom ?

im trying to look big in a shirt and fill the shirt out. I honestly don't care about having A shredded asf paper thin skin 6 pack i just wanna look big in a shirt even if it's at 16-18% bf idgaf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
shoulders and chest

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Abhorrence

im trying to look big in a shirt and fill the shirt out. I honestly don't care about having A shredded asf paper thin skin 6 pack i just wanna look big in a shirt even if it's at 16-18% bf idgaf.
Mirin cucko avi

He mogs pretty hard honestly

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
shoulders and chest
legit did shoulders and chest 2 days ago for my first time lifting and i already fill out my hugo boss shirt...

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 28904
@4Inch4 at 10:16 do u think those stacie's are into masc chad's or prettyboy's ?

Back shoulders and chest

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29581

chest/back, shoulders are the least important ironically because they don't have the kind of volume to stretch the fabric.

arms are also important because the wider your shoulders the smaller your arms look in comparison and you quickly start looking like a skinwalker if they're weak.

20230609 211949

my summer getup.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Ryldoo IS COPING and Deleted member 29155
chest/back, shoulders are the least important ironically because they don't have the kind of volume to stretch the fabric.

arms are also important because the wider your shoulders the smaller your arms look in comparison and you quickly start looking like a skinwalker if they're weak.

View attachment 2254661

my summer getup.
ill just train all muscles evenly distributed to fill a shirt

View attachment 2254661

my summer getup.
got any pics of urself with a normal t shirt on ?

Chest, shoulders, lats

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
So then what muscles are important? Traps?

shoulders (especially for capped delts), chest (upper chest to look good from the side), do NOT train traps unless you want your shoulders to look retarded and sloped, biceps to fill out arm holes and forearms because thats the only muscle fully visible in a t shirt

shoulders (especially for capped delts), chest (upper chest to look good from the side), do NOT train traps unless you want your shoulders to look retarded and sloped, biceps to fill out arm holes and forearms because thats the only muscle fully visible in a t shirt
can i achieve sean o prys physique ?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, AscendingHero, chadcel; and 1 other person
lats.

I've been working a labor job for a decade, my palms are big, my fingers are mediocre though.
since u worked labour job what is ur 1 rep max for bench press,deadlift,squat and overhead press ?

Why is no one saying arms??

When someone is looking at a side view arms are key

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

View attachment 2254661

my summer getup.
is it true that upper chest matters more than lower chest to look bigger in clothes?

is it true that upper chest matters more than lower chest to look bigger in clothes?
lower chest adds more circumference because it's just a bigger muscle group and also grows easier for most people.

but it also gives you the manboob look that I don't like so I don't train lower chest much.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055