Which nationality failo the most?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
We know that being from Italy is a halo for guys.

p.s OP is from Laos

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 17829
none, girl would start learn language of chad's country if she admits he's so attractive

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member, Mr.Proper and 10 others
india

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Adonis, CursedOne and 12 others
none, girl would start learn language of chad's country if she admits he's so attractive
Not true cuz girls care about how other percieve her partner so national usually indicates man’s status. Imagine telling foid you are from Switzerland they would imagine you are high class wealthy man having his own mansion next to the alps like Roger Federor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CEO of Sex, ItsOver999 and Deleted member 17244
How is hypergamy in Laos?
Conservatives hypergamy is not as rampant as in the west but girls still go for good looking guys with status, but monogamy is a norm still. The country is pretty much isolated like Japan back then

Not true cuz girls care about how other percieve her partner so national usually indicates man’s status. Imagine telling foid you are from Switzerland they would imagine you are high class wealthy man having his own mansion next to the alps like Roger Federor
cope, in poland pajeets can slay despite here is a stereotype that pajeets take a shit on the streets and take a bath in trashy ganges

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex, p0lishsubhuman and Finalcut123
cope, in poland pajeets can slay despite here is a stereotype that pajeets take a shit on the streets and take a bath in trashy ganges
yeah right, if that was true they would be coming here in EE in masses

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
Conservatives hypergamy is not as rampant as in the west but girls still go for good looking guys with status, but monogamy is a norm still. The country is pretty much isolated like Japan back then
Post a chang from laos. I am interested to see what the beauty standard is there.

Attachments

• comment_1655545317g9sBxOJ7QrSxCj8h6d5ZiC.jpg
    comment_1655545317g9sBxOJ7QrSxCj8h6d5ZiC.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, CEO of Sex, Deleted member and 2 others
Post a chang from laos. I am interested to see what the beauty standard is there.
Prob 4 psl in the west. I got rated 6 by Wheat waffle he even told me that bc of my ethnicity it will failo me in da west but hes prob right

he slayed them
polish stacy always flock to dark/tan skins ethnic while I am ethnic as well but simce my skin is pale as cum foids here just ignore me ;(

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Everything more east than Iran

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, CursedOne and Deleted member 16369
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, racoon4 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Glb8jkjil7a71
spear chuckers from AFRIKA or the master race indians

India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Phillipines

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Wallenberg, ballskin and 5 others
Political correctness answers cant rely on survey
No the west are more open due to jewish brain washing but eastern europe and maybe some central are based. So the nunbers are correct

No the west are more open due to jewish brain washing but eastern europe and maybe some central are based. So the nunbers are correct
How come I have never seen scandinavians women with black somali men. Europe is the capital of political correctness(no offence).

How come I have never seen scandinavians women with black somali men. Europe is the capital of political correctness(no offence).
I fucking hate niggers, no offence taken, but egg shaped monkeys arent good example, but the pic that i sent says "would you let... son/daughter..." not "want"my guy.

I fucking hate niggers, no offence taken, but egg shaped monkeys arent good example, but the pic that i sent says "would you let... son/daughter..." not "want"my guy.
I’m indifferent to every races tbh except the one that is racist but I just don’t care about races in general as I could be friend with anyone as long as we vibes

• +1
Reactions: brucel
Being french = biggest halo on earth
Proof :

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Whores exist ??wow I'm shocked ..eastern European women are the SEAs of Europe ...

croatian

• +1

Attachments

• defab4157f84577de979c46e0249d94f.jpg
    defab4157f84577de979c46e0249d94f.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Julie_Volpelière_(d'après_Gérard)_-_Le_maréchal_Lannes_(1769-1809),_1834 (1).jpg
    Julie_Volpelière_(d'après_Gérard)_-_Le_maréchal_Lannes_(1769-1809),_1834 (1).jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, ErbCel, Sigmamale and 1 other person
Give me advice for Laos I’m about to go in few days

Give me advice for Laos I’m about to go in few days
Luang Phrabang(north) is a world heritage town for a reason. Make sure to visit Kuang si waterfall and mount Phou si while you are there.
Oudomxay(north) is close to Luang Phrabang so don't forget to visit Nam Kat Yorlapa ->>> https://www.namkatyorlapa.com/
Vientiane(central) is a laid-back capital city there are many historical landmarks like stupas, and temples, but you can do other stuffs there idk.
Vang vieng(central) is known for its natural scenery, caves, blue lagoon, and party.
Savannakhet(central-south) is known for their chicken recipe:forcedsmile: it tastes good for me.
Pakse(south) crispy air, Bolivan plateau, 4 thousand islands bordering Cambodia

Report me back on your adventure:owo:

Test

Missing child

PLEASE FIND MY CHICKEN
ITS CALLED @RabidRosaries AND IT RAN AWAY

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 15827
spain & Italy are a halo to white girls

• +1
India, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Egypt, Mexico, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Syria and a few more are S tier failo (literally zero positive global trait)

Iraq, Iran, Congo, afgnahistan, China, Cambodia, Philippines, Pakistan, burma, Saudi, algeria and other shit are A tier failos (1 or at most 2 positive global traits)

Developed countries are good. Poor shitholes are bad.

India, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Egypt, Mexico, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Syria and a few more are S tier failo (literally zero positive global trait)

Iraq, Iran, Congo, afgnahistan, China, Cambodia, Philippines, Pakistan, burma, Saudi, algeria and other shit are A tier failos (1 or at most 2 positive global traits)
Laos A tier halo only heard good things from the tourists:owo:.

Laos A tier halo only heard good things from the tourists:owo:.
Laos has no failo tier and no halo tier, it's basically the congee of countries, completely neutral (don't get me wrong, luang prabang is v nice and Vientiane has lovely Chinese whores), but it's neutral. Same as maybe, idk, Suriname)

• +1
Obviously Indian. I expected that to be every answer in this thread but instead people are arguing French vs Italian wtf? There’s nothing good about being Indian. Looks failo, hygiene failo, cultural failo. Being Chinese isn’t great either but I feel like there is a little silver lining with rices, Asians are generally viewed as good and hard working. Indians, despite I believe being the wealthiest group in America per capita, are viewed as disgusting in every way.

Obviously Indian. I expected that to be every answer in this thread but instead people are arguing French vs Italian wtf? There’s nothing good about being Indian. Looks failo, hygiene failo, cultural failo. Being Chinese isn’t great either but I feel like there is a little silver lining with rices, Asians are generally viewed as good and hard working. Indians, despite I believe being the wealthiest group in America per capita, are viewed as disgusting in every way.
I am just too political correct to mention Indian:)