Which of these 2 head shapes is better?

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
Wide temples + Narrow jaw

4ABB9F37 6083 481E B376 3E688327356D

Narrow temples + Wide jaw

54A9BED6 D29B 497A B2B8 387FEA9FC9A2

Talking generally, don’t focus entirely on these examples.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Return, DianabolDownie and 2 others
wide jaw imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 7776, Chadeep and 1 other person
Second looks more masc but also lower iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Chadeep, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
Second looks more masc but also lower iq
Exactly, Skull slightly wider than jaw and narrow temples mogs imo, Basically pitt with a little more narrow skull
2nd guy wil look like poop if bald ngl

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Darkstrand
Exactly, Skull slightly wider than jaw and narrow temples mogs imo, Basically pitt with a little more narrow skull
Tbh my life would be 100 times better being either of those guys...

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
2nd guy wil look like poop if bald ngl
Between these 2, would you pick the top one then?

I have the second one lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
my temples are too wide

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxxing
The first one mogs. The second one looks low class tbh. You can also get a wider jaw with chewing due to the hypertrophy while narrow temples can't be fixed.

• +1
Reactions: CurryCel, Deleted member 5061, Schönling and 2 others
The first one mogs. The second one looks low class tbh. You can also get a wider jaw with chewing due to the hypertrophy while narrow temples can't be fixed.
Temple implants or fillers

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 616
2nd guy would bully the first one in high school.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
“Class” is a PSL meme, no one IRL cares about that.

The question is between those 2 head shapes, I’m not taking into consideration future possibilities.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
of course first , second looks deformed as fuck

2nd mogs hard

btw how does noska have narrow temples tho

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
2nd mogs hard

btw how does noska have narrow temples tho
Might not be narrow universally, but they are narrow relative to his face.

Daily reminder

919d4978d07028ef1028ec1e7656ebc1.png

I am kike the second one. Jaw and zygos are wider than my temples.

edit: like*

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
you cant hypertrophy your masseters faggot holy fucknig shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
my skull is similar to second guys, really big failo in my op, very unfitting with the rest of face

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Yes you can, it’s like any other skeletal muscle and I’ve done it myself.

Same, but most people here agree that jaw is more important than zygos for men.
keep on coping son i wont even bother

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
97128045_246915003186020_8907532002575773264_n.jpg

Wider bizygo than temples is always ideal. Larger neurocraniums relative to the face look infantile and gay alien.

97128045_246915003186020_8907532002575773264_n.jpg

Wider bizygo than temples is always ideal. Larger neurocraniums relative to the face look infantile and gay alien.
So from that pic, basically the second guy is best.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
narrow temples look Frankenstein like.

1st guy looks way more aesthetic and thats how most Chads actually look.

2nd one is actually really rare.

Chico, Barrett, Oliver Cheshire etc. have wider temples, which looks higher class / royal genetics.

Oliver+Cheshire+Lost+Space+Anniversary+party+Kc2IvmNXQyGl.jpg

Narrow temples looks more masc, but also lower iq and lower class. Its not surprising, because the brain literally has less physical space, because upper head is more narrow- i. e. the brain is probably physically smaller too. Looks like a pencil head.

most Chads and Stacies have wider upper head compared to the jaw and thats how its supposed to be. The other way around is really rare.

Last edited:
narrow temples look Frankenstein like.

1st guy looks way more aesthetic and thats how most Chads actually look.

2nd one is actually really rare.

Chico, Barrett, Oliver Cheshire etc. have wider temples, which looks higher class / royal genetics.

Oliver+Cheshire+Lost+Space+Anniversary+party+Kc2IvmNXQyGl.jpg

Narrow temples looks more masc, but also lower iq and lower class. Its not surprising, because the brain literally has less physical space, because upper head is more narrow- i. e. the brain is probably physically smaller too. Looks like a pencil head.

most Chads and Stacies have wider upper head compared to the jaw and thats how its supposed to be. The other way around is really rare.
Sounds legit tbf

I have second one and look Masc but also low IQ when I have buzzcut.

Imagine thinking that a girl would care about the second person’s “class”...

Imagine thinking that a girl would care about the second person’s “class”...
You have already responded to my post, and you are coping hard btw. If you ask a question you have to accept the answer, even if you have narrow temples by yourself. The second one looks less harmonic and just worse overall, his jaw is simly too wide.

You have already responded to my post, and you are coping hard btw. If you ask a question you have to accept the answer, even if you have narrow temples by yourself. The second one looks less harmonic and just worse overall, his jaw is simly too wide.
Only thing I’m contesting is whether class actually matters

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
That was more a metaphor, he just looks low iq and more proletarian because he lacks harmony.

It “works” for the guy in example #2 cause he looks very masc, high T and has good proportions of all facial features and solid eyes + mandible. And thats pretty rare.

>95% of ppl with narrow upper skull (more narrow than jaw), dont have that good face as example 2 and it looks even more comical and low iq.

but again it rather rare in general to have upper skull above years that is narrower than the bottom half of yhe face. most ppl have wider upper half of the skull and narrow lower half of the skull.

These kinda guys like example 2 resemble masc renegade warriors, kinda like from movie 300. They can go out there in the batylefield and smash skulls of their enemies like a terminator. But theyre no thinkers. Other ppl would do the thinking. They just get a task and achieve it one way or another.

Hence the low iq/ low class look. Narrow upper skull means less physical space for the brain, means smaller brain.

I actually dont know any successful boxers or mma fighters with such skull though, because in those sports strategy also plays some significant role. Its not just about who can hit harder.

Its just- that type of skull is rare in general.

• +1
Reactions: thecaste