Which of these body failos is worse for men?

Which of these body failos is worse for men?

• Total voters
Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
Assuming none of these will be fixed

Last edited:
abs is low value. As long as ur lean and sinewy ur good.

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69
It's close between neck and shoulders, but I'd say neck

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
narrow shoulders quickly followed by thin neck

visually a thin neck is the worst but a thin neck can be fixed with neck training so narrow shoulder width is the worst.

visually a thin neck is the worst but a thin neck can be fixed with neck training so narrow shoulder width is the worst.
Assume none will be fixed.

If you’re lean and don’t have good ab definition you just need to get leaner. Some people have great abs at 14% some people need to be 10% it is what it is but I’ve never seen anyone who couldn’t achieve it at all

If you’re lean and don’t have good ab definition you just need to get leaner. Some people have great abs at 14% some people need to be 10% it is what it is but I’ve never seen anyone who couldn’t achieve it at all
Men with poor ab genetics will still have little definition in an extreme caloric deficit.

Men with poor ab genetics will still have little definition in an extreme caloric deficit.
Usually poor ab genetics is moreso about ugly shape than little definition. What’s more likely the case is fat storage genetics make stomach fat the last thing to go for some people therefore they have to get leaner to obtain the same level of ab definition as an individual with different fat distribution.

Also caloric deficit and low body fat aren’t the same thing, ideally you’d be very low body fat and not in a caloric deficit so your muscles aren’t flat, abs included

I would say neck but if you're narrow with a big neck then you'll just look like you have Down Syndrome.
Isn’t thin neck mostly genetic too?

I said extreme caloric deficit, which is inevitably going to lead to low body fat.
Right I get what you meant but I’m just pointing out that being the same bf% after being in a caloric deficit for a long time vs after a refeed or eating in maintenance will look much different