which of these ratios of mine are subhuman ?

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
FWHR=1.9532
midface ratio=1.103
bigonal width=95%
chin to philtrum ratio =3.27
es ratio=0.49-0.50
pfl-30-31mm {0 scelera show}

you are interesting :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Slob
your poop infused skin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member, ManzareK and 4 others
all of them

Your cock to height ratio

Chin is too long and ES is a bit fucked

Chin is too long and ES is a bit fucked
yeah i agree any surgery to reduce chin height? my es ratio doesn't look dolphin tier or anything it looks normal

yeah i agree any surgery to reduce chin height? my es ratio doesn't look dolphin tier or anything it looks normal
I don’t think so.
Your es isn’t terrible but make sure you grow your inner eyebrows long to make your ipd look shorter.

I don’t think so.
Your es isn’t terrible but make sure you grow your inner eyebrows long to make your ipd look shorter.
yeah my eyebrows are grown medially inwards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
I don’t think so.
is a large chin incel tier bro how bad is it does it compliment a large angular jaw like mine

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and Ryan
stop using retarded ratios ffs

stop using retarded ratios ffs
theyre a good indicator to see and compare yourself with moggers I use qoves ratios on models and celebs for references

theyre a good indicator to see and compare yourself with moggers I use qoves ratios on models and celebs for references
harmony matters more imo and it cant always be measured with ratios

harmony matters more imo and it cant always be measured with ratios
I believe good ratios=good harmony there is a ratio that shows if you're eye and jaw are harmonious together its called jaw inclination ideal jaw inclination should have a deviation of 15degrees to be aesthetically pleasing this ratio is unheard of on this site someone needs to make a thread on this ratio its probs one of the most important ratio yet no one talks abt it all models and celebs have a jaw inclination to eye ratio within the 15degree deviation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978