WHICH ONE IS MORE LIKELY TO BE CHEATED ON?

• WHITE 6'6 CHADLITE MAKING 24K

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • UGLY LTN DINDU MAKING 2 MILLION

Votes: 30 76.9%

• Total voters
Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie

why you niggas picking option 2, 2 million is a fuckton of money NOONE has that here even the chads let alone yearly

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
the 6’6 chadlite because he’s not the ideal height, 5’10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manana, Deprived, slavicpsycho and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and Imretarded?
oh yeah i forgot to mention the 2nd guy is also 5'1

mirin your sarcasm detector
my sarcasm detector sucks because there are guys who legit think 5'8 is ideal, 30% of guys here talk about nothing but height

the 2nd guy obvisouly he's a betabux

bruh just because a dudes rich doesnt mean he betabuxes his woman, either way tho what if he is gymmaxxed and not a pussy?

bro if a gold digger wanted to cheat on him shed have to find a guy in the 0.1% which in height corresponds to a guy being at least 6'6.

Any ugly millionaire's wife is fucking chad 100%. Money can't buy love.

Any ugly millionaire's wife is fucking chad 100%. Money can't buy love.
I wanna agree but im just so blackpilled at american women being so retarded the first thing they ask is how much a guy makes, like you could have asked everything else

I wanna agree but im just so blackpilled at american women being so retarded the first thing they ask is how much a guy makes, like you could have asked everything else
that's not back pill lol. That's mainstream male understanding of sexual attraction.

Women will go for a rich incel, money is important. But that doesn't generate sexual attraction, they will be fucking a better looking guy on the side.

that's not back pill lol. That's mainstream male understanding of sexual attraction.

Women will go for a rich incel, money is important. But that doesn't generate sexual attraction, they will be fucking a better looking guy on the side.
whitepill for brokecels like me, i have good base maybe ill post my face to ask for improvements

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Imretarded?

Shit like height doesn't cause sexual attraction either tho it's more so a whim that women have that goes away on its own.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Shit like height doesn't cause sexual attraction either tho it's more so a whim that women have that goes away on its own.
same goes with face tbh

Height multiplies your SMV from your face and personality. Any good body part improves SMV or the ability to be loved but money just signals an easy life to women.

Height multiplies your SMV from your face and personality. Any good body part improves SMV or the ability to be loved but money just signals an easy life to women.
"Money just signals an easy life to women"

Now this got me thinking, since so many studies show evidence of how the bonds between a girl and a guy can improve/strengthen if they go through drama and arguments, maybe they really want to chase broke ones? Women dont want an easy life?

• JFL
"Money just signals an easy life to women"

Now this got me thinking, since so many studies show evidence of how the bonds between a girl and a guy can improve/strengthen if they go through drama and arguments, maybe they really want to chase broke ones? Women dont want an easy life?
they prolly don't like cucks who submit to everything they say

• +1
Reactions: fxckz
they prolly don't like cucks who submit to everything they say
research has recently showed that women desiring their man to make much more than them has been considerably decreasing since the last 20 years, contrary to the blackpill that women's standards have been inflating/increasing (I can cite the source).

I guess not being too well-off can offer benefits too, especially if you can still afford shit for yourself individually.

• JFL
I see chads get cheated on all the time, it's a clown world.
probably because chad is gonna cheat too, chad is a slayer not a keeper.

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz
I see chads get cheated on all the time, it's a clown world.
Tbh, Chad gets cheated on a lot out of jealousy

And no women don’t cheat up they usually cheat down unless they’re with a subhuman normie betabux

Tbh, Chad gets cheated on a lot out of jealousy

And no women don’t cheat up they usually cheat down unless they’re with a subhuman normie betabux
by cheat you mean if a guy has more money or better looks?

by cheat you mean if a guy has more money or better looks?
Could be anything, or neither, it’s all random, but yea a broke chad would prolly have a girl who fucks normies on the side in this day and age

Could be anything, or neither, it’s all random, but yea a broke chad would prolly have a girl who fucks normies on the side in this day and age
what the fuck is a broke chad thats not a masculine position

what the fuck is a broke chad thats not a masculine position
rich chad and broke chad both get cheated on

better to be a broke chad and fuck for free

if the rich guy has small/medium dick, rich guy