this is hurricanes?

• JFL
Reactions: Primordial
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and mulattomaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
So Wanda and Larry are the most aesthetically pleasing and look most like a true cum stain. However we can't ignore how unique Victor, Ordette, and Claudette look. While they least look like an aesthetically pleasing cum stain like Wanda and Larry, they have a sort of uniqueness that gives them a boost to their ratings, being bold and out there really helps them. Nicholas and Grace on the other hand, while they don't look as aesthetically pleasing as Larry and Wanda and look a lot more similar to Victor, Ordette, and Caudette, they have incredible thickness to them and cover up the whole image.

The rest on the other hand are absolutely awful, having none of the aesthetically pleasing attributes, not the uniqueness, thickness, or picture covering like the others. They look like they sort of tried to get an aesthetically pleasing look and you see it forming but it seem like there wasn't even any effort put in. With maybe one or two trying to go the thickness and image covering route but once again failing.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
So Wanda and Larry are the most aesthetically pleasing and look most like a true cum stain. However we can't ignore how unique Victor, Ordette, and Claudette look. While they least look like an aesthetically pleasing cum stain like Wanda and Larry, they have a sort of uniqueness that gives them a boost to their ratings, being bold and out there really helps them. Nicholas and Grace on the other hand, while they don't look as aesthetically pleasing as Larry and Wanda and look a lot more similar to Victor, Ordette, and Caudette, they have incredible thickness to them and cover up the whole image.

The rest on the other hand are absolutely awful, having none of the aesthetically pleasing attributes, not the uniqueness, thickness, or picture covering like the others. They look like they sort of tried to get an aesthetically pleasing look and you see it forming but it seem like there wasn't even any effort put in. With maybe one or two trying to go the thickness and image covering route but once again failing.
What PSL do you give them then?
I think Sam and Ida mog hard tbh...

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas
What PSL do you give them then?
I think Sam and Ida mog hard tbh...

View attachment 1422888

I'm don't know enough about PSL to give numbers. But I can say that Wanda and Larry mog them all because aesthetics = harmony and they seem to be about average, not enormous like some of them but not entirely too small. Looking back, Larry mogs Wanda actually. Victor, Ordette, and Claudette have niche appeal so they can mog or be subcumstain depending on who they're with. Victor, Ordette, and Claudette mog because of their size but lack harmony, sorta like how a 6'2 human male who looks like a 5 facially will mog a 5'2 human male who is an 8 facially.

Grace, Ida, and Sam would be able to join Larry and Wanda in aesthetic harmony mogging if they had more of those swirly lines.

• JFL
I'm don't know enough about PSL to give numbers. But I can say that Wanda and Larry mog them all because aesthetics = harmony and they seem to be about average, not enormous like some of them but not entirely too small. Looking back, Larry mogs Wanda actually. Victor, Ordette, and Claudette have niche appeal so they can mog or be subcumstain depending on who they're with. Victor, Ordette, and Claudette mog because of their size but lack harmony, sorta like how a 6'2 human male who looks like a 5 facially will mog a 5'2 human male who is an 8 facially.

Grace, Ida, and Sam would be able to join Larry and Wanda in aesthetic harmony mogging if they had more of those swirly lines.
What about out of 10?

So...
Victor/Odette/Claudette as humans = subhumans but tall
Wanda/Larry as humans = high PSL, average height
Grace/Ida/Sam as humans = HTN/chadlite/stacylite

Something like this?

• JFL
What about out of 10?

So...
Victor/Odette/Claudette as humans = subhumans but tall
Wanda/Larry as humans = high PSL, average height
Grace/Ida/Sam as humans = HTN/chadlite/stacylite

Something like this?

IMO I'd switch where you put Wanda and Larry with Grace, Ida, and Sam because of those swirly lines. Wanda and Larry would be Chadlite/Stacylite while Grace, Ida, and Same would be HTN.

• +1
IMO I'd switch where you put Wanda and Larry with Grace, Ida, and Sam because of those swirly lines. Wanda and Larry would be Chadlite/Stacylite while Grace, Ida, and Sam would be HTN.
Jfl someone on 4chan made this. :lul:
2452894 chadicane

Looking at this chart, Larry is definitely a chadlite. Probably tall.
Sam physiquemogs.
It never began for Anacels.

• JFL
Kyle is literally deformed never began for 2 PSL truecel
Jfl at this name on a deformed subcumstain
IMG 20211201 044639

Womanlet, infinite PSL because female. Dolly = Larry only.
IMG 20211201 044700

• JFL
Reactions: AcneScars
I produced these before NNN:
View attachment 1422561
I felt super orgasmic when I produced Omar
I thought I was gonna explode
Laura won't even date any of these subcumpuddles

Paulette and Hanna are scared because they're JBW only and yet she's surrounded by bad boy dark triad ethnics.

Hanna would rather have lesbian sex with a granny than even talk to the manlet Gonzalo.

You can see how the subcumpuddle Vicky really is thirsty for Teddy. She'd rather get railed by Teddy rather than talk to Wilfred, her looksmatch.

This is the wildest conversation I've had on this forum :lul:

• JFL