Which one of the following death sentences do you fear the most?

• Severe acne

• Balding

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
pointless thread. acne is managable easily while balding is way more brutal

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx, LowTierNormie and dogtown
acne is really shit but it’s like comparing stubbing your toe to having your foot amputated tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: why am I here, rockndogs, Ritalincel and 6 others
I don't fear balding because I can prevent it with minoxidil and RU58841
I don't fear ance because I can fix it with Epiduo or isotretinoin in worst cases
pointless thread. acne is managable easily while balding is way more brutal
balding is totally preventable with minoxidil and ru58841. If it's too late you can get a transplant in turkey with just 2600 euros

brutal death sentences are narrow face, recessed chin, recessed maxilla, feminine jaw with bad gonial angle, being short

Last edited:
I fear him. I fear him every moment of my waking life. I see him in my dreams. I can feel his presence. I see trails he leaves behind in forms of hair. One by one - he will claim it all.

https://incels.is/attachments/110201/

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, Stingray, Insomniac and 1 other person
balding is totally preventable with minoxidil and ru58841. If it's too late you can get a transplant in turkey with just 2600 euros
ideally i wouldnt wanna take either of those. HT is somewhat legit I agree, its still all a hassle compared to something way more minor such as acne

JFL!
I have both + subhuman genetics.
You all cant beta male of group bmog me!!!!
Keep trying faggots

JFL!
I have both + subhuman genetics.
You all cant beta male of group bmog me!!!!
Keep trying faggots
if you are 18+ you should use isotretinoin (accutane) otherwise you should try epiduo (adapalene + antibiotic)

if you are 18+ you should use isotretinoin (accutane) otherwise you should try epiduo (adapalene + antibiotic)

I am already on epiduo and antibiotics for the second year. I am finally eligable for accutane

I am already on epiduo and antibiotics for the second year. I am finally eligable for accutane
have you tried carotene supplements? they helped me a lot in combination with epiduo

have you tried carotene supplements? they helped me a lot in combination with epiduo
Yeah I have tried everything... acne from 12 to now 18

severe acne if its properly severe. that makes you look like a @freakofnature. balding on the other hand is also tragic but at least you dont look like freakshow tier repulsive.

There's nothing to fear when its already over