Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐

lmfao, btw, everyday, i see more and more blackpill content on tiktok

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Growth Plate, N1c and 8 others
Normies are increasingly discovering our blackpilled knowledge. They're gonna outcompete us :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2729 and 5 others
@volcelfatcel this u?

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Normies don’t know shit

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Normies don’t know shit
delusional. I have taken a 3 month break from this forum, and realized just how much this forum underestimates normies

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Danish_Retard, .👽. and 1 other person
delusional. I have taken a 3 month break from this forum, and realized just how much this forum underestimates normies
Nope. What this forum underestimates is how blackpilled normies are. Almost all zoomers and early millenials now are blackpilled to an extent but this site thinks everyone outside of PSL is a bluepilled, lying cuck. But abt looks, nah they don’t know much. All they know is muhhh jaw, color eyes, hair, and skin. They don’t know what makes good features and how.

But elab on your point

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, .👽., Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
@Maesthetic reminds me of you bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Nope. What this forum underestimates is how blackpilled normies are. Almost all zoomers and early millenials now are blackpilled to an extent but this site thinks everyone outside of PSL is a bluepilled, lying cuck. But abt looks, nah they don’t know much. All they know is muhhh jaw, color eyes, hair, and skin. They don’t know what makes good features and how.

But elab on your point
Well true. But jaw, hair, skin - that's already 80% of the formula. And now, they know about hunter/prey eyes. A simple google search like "How to get hunter eyes" will open up a whole new realm of looksmax community to them

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 13197
Well true. But jaw, hair, skin - that's already 80% of the formula. And now, they know about hunter/prey eyes. A simple google search like "How to get hunter eyes" will open up a whole new realm of looksmax community to them
With the knowledge of hunter eyes, some of them can become HTNs and low tier Chadlites if they go crazy on looksmaxing their face and are really committed. But they don’t know, and I doubt they would take the time to understand, what takes a HTN/LTC to a HTC/Chad which are ratios of bones, ratios of soft features, and unnoticed details like zygo projection, chin width and height, PFL and the other minuscule parts of the eyes

Also ppl here overrate normies too much. A lot of guys here are at the same lookslevel as normies themselves, but the difference is that these guys are aspie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Normies are increasingly discovering our blackpilled knowledge. They're gonna outcompete us :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
If the blackpill goes mainstream it is over

ratios of bones, ratios of soft features, and unnoticed details like zygo projection, chin width and height, PFL and the other minuscule parts of the eyes
where can I read more about all of this bro?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
where can I read more about all of this bro?
A lot of info abt the stuff I mentioned is on BOTB or PM @Grimba for his thread where he organizes all the information about each part of the face. I can PM you some threads later abt it if u want

• +1
Reactions: BrownBoy