Which one of you autists wrote this?

Salludon

Salludon

All we do is mog

So i was watching this video of an Indian MM and was just scrolling through the comments until i saw this:

57B8F6A7 4134 4F1A B939 E9D86238B81D

Almost spat my drink :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 15827, Yuya Moggershima and 57 others
in on salludon thread

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
You indeed mog bhai

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Lol me ngl we are like twins bro

And who are the guys that liked the youtube comment?lol

Last edited:
  beez  664464197344092936956912555193066524545027n

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Looks234, ThreadMatters and 9 others
somehow a sniff of poo entered my nose while I was watching this video, right at the moment when I saw the curry feet

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
somehow a sniff of poo entered my nose while I was watching this video, right at the moment when I saw the curry feet
Cry for him. He lifemogs all of this forum. While you’re rotting here he’s walking with top tier models and slaying multiple stacies all over the world while earning shitload of shekels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55631, Deleted member 9344, Mateusz74 and 11 others
Gay if u don't reply

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Salludon
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Mateusz74, Kmscurry and 5 others
Look it's a slayer curry, a very rare occurrence!

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
Rishi got bones ngl

Need to see a tinder on him tbh

It would be very interesting, but also dependent upon the location. In my country it probably would do very well since we sometimes look like that.

It would be very interesting, but also dependent upon the location. In my country it probably would do very well since we sometimes look like that.
He's not slaying on tinder nigga stop lol. Be real with yourself

He's not slaying on tinder nigga stop lol. Be real with yourself

So, you are telling me that the dude would be better if he were white and avg rather chad and Indian. Shit nigga, I should be drowning in pussy then.

he has shit undereye looks like a faggot

So, you are telling me that the dude would be better if he were white and avg rather chad and Indian. Shit nigga, I should be drowning in pussy then.
Yeah tbh, i can see why he's a model. But he has no sex appeal, how is he going to slay on tinder where sex appeal is everything lol?

Yeah tbh, i can see why he's a model. But he has no sex appeal, how is he going to slay on tinder where sex appeal is everything lol?

Being good looking is having sex appeal. fucking lmao

Not really, how are you gonna say that indian dark shit skin is gonna slay on tinder lol?
Doesn't matter, the guy is too good looking for that to have a significant impact.
but whatever bro, just because it fails in some places doesn't mean it will in others.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Salludon, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
@Salludon your influence tbh you became a world wide known mewer :love:

• +1
Reactions: Salludon

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Copeful, ThreadMatters, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
Cry for him. He lifemogs all of this forum. While you’re rotting here he’s walking with top tier models and slaying multiple stacies all over the world while earning shitload of shekels.
jfl @Salludon always you get baited so easily

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Salludon and Good_Little_Goy
s a l l u d o n mogs

Last edited: