Which one of you posted this Amazon review?

Pendejo

Pendejo

Kraken
I was looking at the reviews of some shoe lifts and saw this:

Amazon

JFL at this guy dropping blackpills on Amazon :lul:

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Rift, Nrrr15 and 4 others
I don't understand retards like this. Don't they understand that looksmaxxing works best the less men know about it? Why help some random normies?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, DidntRead, hebbewem and 6 others
I don't understand retards like this. Don't they understand that looksmaxxing works best the less men know about it? Why help some random normies?
ikr ffs

these idiots will be like im so cool with my lifts

and they will brag about it at school and work

fuck these dudes

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
if u aint wearing 10 inch lifts are u even looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
JFL even if 10k people read that (they didnt) and followed that advice (they didnt) still nothing would change.

JFL even if 10k people read that (they didnt) and followed that advice (they didnt) still nothing would change.
I'm not talking about only this example you absolute retard, the more you talk about it with normies the more it spreads the harder it becomes for us if you can't understand that you need to ropemaxx asap

Legit.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans