not me I am ugly and deformed

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 23804
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23804

6'1 gymmaxed with heterochromia​

I don't believe your face is deformed tier
if I wasn't deformed I wouldn't be 28yo KHHV with those other things...

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Deleted member 23804
BD5D1B58 1675 4F08 85E9 1D6211EB7819

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski and Deleted member 23804
if I wasn't deformed I wouldn't be 28yo KHHV with those other things...
that's brutal im sorry man

what are your failos that make your face so bad?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Krakowski and OmiaSubhuman

6'1 gymmaxed with heterochromia​

I don't believe your face is deformed tier
Heterochromia is such a chad condition fuark. This kid in my elementary had it, he had horrible coloring besides it though, ginger and pink skin. He still got attention due to it though. I miss him, elementary/middle school was good times.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23804 and OmiaSubhuman

I want to know as well. Maybe PM your face @OmiaSubhuman ? I won't make fun/expose I promise.

• +1

massive nose, reptile skin, bad orbital fat, high hairline, thin hair follicles, red skin, no eyebrows, no eyelashes, thin lips
Heterochromia is such a chad condition fuark. This kid in my elementary had it, he had horrible coloring besides it though, ginger and pink skin. He still got attention due to it though. I miss him, elementary/middle school was good times.
yes but it is 1 in 1500 and I got then when I would have rathered being chad 1 in 300, so I got so lucky in 1 area but extremely ugly in the other area which just feels like a slap in the face

massive nose, reptile skin, bad orbital fat, high hairline, thin hair follicles, red skin

yes but it is 1 in 1500 and I got then when I would have rathered being chad 1 in 300, so I got so lucky in 1 area but extremely ugly in the other area which just feels like a slap in the face
Screen Shot 2023 06 22 at 64720 PM

Apparently David Bowie originally had brown eyes and got a blue colored eye through a fight. Might have to do this ngl.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: OmiaSubhuman and Deleted member 23804
  • +1
Reactions: OmiaSubhuman and 0hMan
massive nose, reptile skin, bad orbital fat, high hairline, thin hair follicles, red skin, no eyebrows, no eyelashes, thin lips
Could you PM your face? I could give advice.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23804 and 0hMan
  • +1
all those are fixable no?
maybe some, but I have already gym, taken multiple cycles, worked hard trying to be NT, and it would just be too late by the time I got surgery to fix all of these things

maybe some, but I have already gym, taken multiple cycles, worked hard trying to be NT, and it would just be too late by the time I got surgery to fix all of these things
Bro please dm me I'm serious. I can help you out with everything. I feel bad and I want to help you ascend literally all your failos are fixable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23804 and OmiaSubhuman
not-NT is brutal, I suffer from it too but you are above average height and gymmaxxed I don't think all hope is lost

Could you PM your face, I am curious to see and can give you tips. I won't leak anything of course

• +1
Reactions: OmiaSubhuman