Which one would you marry if you were desperate enough?

Which one would you marry if you were desperate enough?

• The woman with 1 body

• The woman with 3 bodies

Results are only viewable after voting.
S

stephan

Iron
Let's say you were a desperate incel who's getting old and want to marry and have kids with, but you're left with two women because you're an incel beggar loser.

One is a woman who only slept with one guy. But that one guy slept with 100 sluts and each of those sluts probably slept with even more men.

The other is a woman who slept with 3 guys before. But all of those 3 guys were also incels who have never slept with anyone else before.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Darkeningstar
2nd

• +1
Reactions: stephan
it doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
@Shkreliii how come these retards get angry at you the moment you answer their question in a way they don't like?

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
@Shkreliii how come these retards get angry at you the moment you answer their question in a way they don't like?
When you marry a woman who fucked incels just like you, I feel like that's less cucked than marrying a woman who gave her virginity to Chad who fucked countless of sluts before and probably has an STD.

either's fine

Both impossible. She will have at least 5 MTN+ partners before you.

1 if you are subhuman
2 if you mog them

Let's say you were a desperate incel who's getting old and want to marry and have kids with, but you're left with two women because you're an incel beggar loser.

One is a woman who only slept with one guy. But that one guy slept with 100 sluts and each of those sluts probably slept with even more men.

The other is a woman who slept with 3 guys before. But all of those 3 guys were also incels who have never slept with anyone else before.
You're a fucking retard to even think you're bringing anything to the table

Cause theyre normie whiteboys comfortable with an incel lie so they can sit home everyday and eventually kill mommy.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I can’t have kids JFL, I will pump and dump them both.

first but realistically neither

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
I don’t want kids.