Which one would you rather have as your girlfriend?

• Stacy with shit personality

• Becky with wonderful personality

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Topic

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Insomniac
i choose ldar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 773, Coping and 4 others
ur mom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel, kobecel and Coping
I choose death

I chose Becky but too me gf is cope

Best of both worlds but any of the 2 options is unrealistic anyway.

in my experience beckies just instinctively compensate for not being a stacy and arent truly good hearted. stacy knows she can be a bitch and still get everything she wants so i'd rather take honesty and some relationship challenges (with the ability to cream pretty face daily) over some acted fake-NT beta relationship ngl

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, androidcel, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
Depends on how Becky she is.

Not an option but stacy first and then Becky

in my experience beckies just instinctively compensate for not being a stacy and arent truly good hearted. stacy knows she can be a bitch and still get everything she wants so i'd rather take honesty and some relationship challenges (with the ability to cream pretty face daily) over some acted fake-NT beta relationship ngl
My experience is the exact opposite And all the stacies i know are really kind. Probably is This way cause everyone is always nice to them but still they are great human beings

Fuck putting up with a bitchy Stacy, Becky would be loads better

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Deleted member 206 and Deleted member 616
My experience is the exact opposite And all the stacies i know are really kind. Probably is This way cause everyone is always nice to them but still they are great human beings

I didn't say stacies are acting bitch, i just said she knows she can be a bitch and still get away with it so she's less likely feel the need to act certain way opposed to beckies to seem to try hard all the time

I didn't say stacies are acting bitch, i just said she knows she can be a bitch and still get away with it so she's less likely feel the need to act certain way opposed to beckies to seem to try hard all the time
Well i still disagree cause some beckies i know are total bitches towards non chads

Well i still disagree cause some beckies i know are total bitches towards non chads

i mean it's not an all and one thing, there's obviously exceptions to both. also I was talking about relationships, where I see beckies just try way harder as they date-up due to hypergamy and it all seems so forced/fake normie bs. this is why I wouldn't want a becky gf who I mog and instead go for a stacy, even if its insanely hard and risking getting cucked even if i succeed