Which .org user is this?

Page not found.

screenshot it

Not the game itself, but the community. Alot of people are idiots who can't detect sarcasm If they're not idiots, they're recolors that think changing a character's colors creates an entirely different character. If they're not recolors, they're thieves who try to claim my meshes as their own. If they're not thieves, they're arrogant kids who think of themselves too highly. If they're not arrogant, they're my friend. If they're not my friend, they're someone I never got to know very well.And then there's the subject of my group in relation to the few opposing it, and those people who also oppose the group.You delete my comments on sight and set your groups to manual approval. And you guys say you're winning. Yeah, right. SEGA's terms of service state that you will not make derivative works based off of their own products. And you are breaking their terms of service, so they could sue if they wanted to. In such a case, they might also demand that my Sonic the Hedgehog heads are taken down, and the state of all Sonic places reverts to how it was before I introduced the meshes. Then, there are the "civil wars" that appear within ROBLOX. RT against OT, BC-fanatics against free members, etc. I've been thinking to myself... "Dang. Look at how screwed up this is." The admin team could use some work too. I can think of one corrupt staff member who would probably delete this topic if they knew I was talking about them. TL;DR, I'm going to be on a hiatus. I will check up on you guys to see if the community has improved. If it has not, I will go to that other block building game which I already have a key for. Good luck finding me there amongst the others who make meshes as well.