I don’t hate anybody. Nobody here is truly evil
I feel bad for a lot of people though

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates, Lyxguxx, LeaveMaxx and 5 others
where’s my nominations?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse and owlofathena
Bgm cause he’s an old man who hardmaxed and still larps on this forum to flex to greycells

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx and Darkeningstar
@<6PSLcel that nigger is so fucking dumb and ugly, should just khs tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Lyxguxx
  • JFL
Reactions: Lyxguxx
@Gengar

Kys asap. :feelsree:

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmac, TechnoBoss and Darkeningstar
i don’t hate a single person on earth because if their tactics work then they are correct and everyone in their mind thinks they are always doing to right thing no matter what

i am willing to kill for my right or wrong but i don’t really care what result it is, really i only care how important and how strong my will onto the world is so i only see things as right or wrong

@_MVP_ relies completely thinking and memory instead of sensing despite him saying he has bad memory and low iq so that’s why he’s wrong most times

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Meraki/Chickencurry, @SubSigma

i don’t hate a single person on earth because if their tactics work then they are correct and everyone in their mind thinks they are always doing to right thing no matter what

i am willing to kill for my right or wrong but i don’t really care what result it is, really i only care how important and how strong my will onto the world is so i only see things as right or wrong

@_MVP_ relies completely thinking and memory instead of sensing despite him saying he has bad memory and low iq so that’s why he’s wrong most times
Your Post is pure nonsense.

I hate people who falsely think they are smart Like @noobs
@not__cel
@Azonin

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and noobs
the shizuku fag and the nigger with the mgk pfp

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Lyxguxx
I like most people on this forum, there isn’t anyone I dislike or hate. Other than @Rawprimalooks I hope that low iq faggot just kills himself

I like most people on this forum, there isn’t anyone I dislike or hate. Other than @Rawprimalooks I hope that low iq faggot just kills himself
How do you checked iq ?And why u are loser why u lazy and cant fix your problems i know why u treat me u use your angry to me we on the same boat .Your post shows how u are stupid who the fuck can kill himself think logically only loset yeah so how u gonna check that im somehow lpser u know there is things that u cant measure and its imppssible u clearly are in bad state rigjt now get some raw milk and sleep

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, maarda, N1666 and 1 other person
Clavicular

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
@lastamericanvirgin

Fills me with vitriol everytime he pops up

@alurmo he keeps bragging abt his big dick and always talks abt how much pussy he slays
he's just so annoying too

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and heightmaxxing
How do you checked iq ?And why u are loser why u lazy and cant fix your problems i know why u treat me u use your angry to me we on the same boat .Your post shows how u are stupid who the fuck can kill himself think logically only loset yeah so how u gonna check that im somehow lpser u know there is things that u cant measure and its imppssible u clearly are in bad state rigjt now get some raw milk and sleep
Thanks for proving my point

@Master :rage:

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and heightmaxxing
@silencio he is something worse than subhuman
looks like shit too

everyone on this site especially 2024 join dates

Have you taken a break from user guides?

@shia.jihadist muslim cuck who likes little girls.

I dont hate anyone but tiktokcels are the biggest cornballs and have no respect from me

Its impossible to hate someone u never fuckin met 👎