Which parents genes failo you?

A

Aribbaa

It's over for me
Moms or dads? Or which of their features?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
My moms, I got her subhuman jaw. :feelsrope: My dad has a god tier jaw so the genetic lottery fucked me over big time tbh..

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, Aribbaa and dogtown
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac
dads fat face instead of my moms chiseled as fuck face she has angled cheekbones hollow cheeks but i got my dads shit

Both
I got my dads nose size but my moms nose shape which doesnt mix well but somehow manage to height mog parents
but am still subhuman :ogre::woke:

my mom probably

My dad I inherited my Norwooding and bad skull shape from him.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Insomniac and Aribbaa
Damn..

My dad still has a head full of hair so I hope that means I’m good..:feelstrash:
My dad lost his hair at 27 JFL. I have a full head of hair at 23 but scared af. My moms dad died with a full head of thick hair. Fuckkkk

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Is genetics cope or not. I feel that if environment and nutrition and hormones are all in check then face should be just fine regardless of genes.
Or should Irish only reproduce with Irish, and Italians the same, and Slavs likewise, etc. I don’t know but who does tbh.

I inherited my weak chin and poor eye support from my mum :feelsrope::feelsree:
Both my parents had hooded eyes, my eyes are really hooded so people think im asian sometimes.

My dad, he's mental just like me

Mom side : long mid-face, weak chin, more facial bloat, high forehead.

both of my parents had black hair/eyes and other subhuman feautures so its hard to tell propably both

My dad legit is a Mr potato head doppelganger.fucked up teeth aswell.

My mom is decent looking,I'd fuck it ngl.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Soulsmaxx, Deleted member 176 and 3 others
My dads nose.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
My dad legit is a Mr potato head doppelganger.fucked up teeth aswell.

My mom is decent looking,I'd fuck it ngl.
tenor.gif

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, dogtown, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
my dad mainly,
shit eye and hair coloring from him (I hate the genetic lottery to this day for not granting me colored eyes and blonde hair from my mother) and large forehead/naturally high hairline :feelsrope:

Height from mother and somewhat weak chin from father. I would be 5.5 psl if my chin was projected correctly.

MPB/shit hairline from my dad. Fuck white people man, they have shitty incel genes. I'd rather be full asian. Jfl at my hairline when I was a kid. Tune in two years from now when I decide not to shave my head, but to shave my head completely off. It's been good boyos.

Attachments

• 20190420_075552.png
    20190420_075552.png
    203 KB · Views: 5