joao

Kraken
20220212 172533
20210923 002216
20210808 154032

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18261, germanlooks, randomuser2407 and 8 others
You look great in all of them, only thing I would advice is go to the gym and work on your height, don't stop until you're atleast 5'11

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18261, germanlooks, Mrinfinityx and 2 others
man child body type

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Mrinfinityx
Why, do you plan on uploading one of them to Tinder?

I like how slowly but surely that you've started to clean the mess (pile of stuff). Was about to comment on it, but you beat me there.

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Hit the gym, you're skinny fat. That is easy +1 to 2 points there.

Unless you're top 1% of dudes, topless mirror selfies are terrible on tinder as you look socially retarded and narcissistic. Get in a natural setting that shows you're not autistic and live in a basement.

Beach photo, or a photo of you wearing a slim fitting shirt shows off your physique ONCE you have built it.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and Mrinfinityx
Hit the gym, you're skinny fat. That is easy +1 to 2 points there.

Unless you're top 1% of dudes, topless mirror selfies are terrible on tinder as you look socially retarded and narcissistic. Get in a natural setting that shows you're not autistic and live in a basement.

Beach photo, or a photo of you wearing a slim fitting shirt shows off your physique ONCE you have built it.
Yes u need to look like this to keep getting likes on Tinder for this aspie type of photo, but I don't show my body this is why maybe, trust me or not but this photo get me the most results in likes frequency, my NT one get worse results :ogre:

Me2 1

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and bwrauycnee
Lol you have to be trolling. Upload them to tinder and see what happens LOL.
You gonna slay /s

• JFL
Yes u need to look like this to keep getting likes on Tinder for this aspie type of photo, but I don't show my body this is why maybe, trust me or not but this photo get me the most results in likes frequency, my NT one get worse results :ogre:

View attachment 1539917
Did you use any filters/retouch here?

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Mrinfinityx

View attachment 1539917
Doesn't really matter who you are. If you're top 5% you'll get likes even if you look autistic and retarded. Those photos still worsen your overall SMV.

You can get photos that show you're attractive physically without showing you look narcissistic.

Topless mirror selfies are just bad.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Mrinfinityx
Did you use any filters/retouch here?
Hollywood 2 filter on Faceapp and adjusting picture settings like sharpness, coloration, temperature, contrast, etc

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Doesn't really matter who you are. If you're top 5% you'll get likes even if you look autistic and retarded. Those photos still worsen your overall SMV.

You can get photos that show you're attractive physically without showing you look narcissistic.

I know that

View attachment 1539917
Looking good.

What's your eye color? and height?

• +1

I wouldn’t say they’re bad. It just signals that you want sluts, which is what some are after

• +1
I wouldn’t say they’re bad. It just signals that you want sluts, which is what some are after
If you post attractive photos where you look retarded you'll attract the sluts sure but you eliminate half the market.

If you post attractive photos where you look well put together you'll attract both sluts and the less primitive woman, so you're going to attract way more likes and have way more options.

Your aim on tinder should be to advertise yourself to the largest market of woman and then filter once you get into conversation.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and bwrauycnee
  • JFL
You have the body of a child but the face of someone who is in their 30s.

You can fix that by gaining 20-30 lbs of muscle, by bulking and focusing on getting stronger on the bench press, overhead press, yates row, squat, deadlift, skullcrusher, and curl.

Your genetic starting point may suck but your genetic potential could be amazing, and you'll never know it until you try to reach it.

• +1
You need to fix your physique first, otherwise no woman will take you seriously, except maybe the ones who are obese.

The best way to fix skinny fat is to gain 20-30 lbs of muscle. In just 1 year of serious training, you can get rid of the skinny fat look if you do things correctly, that is what I am doing as of right now, by training 2 out of 3 days, I have been doing it for the past 2 weeks and I am making a lot of progress.

• +1
You look like Colin Donnell, so you're basically average in looks, so you need to focus on building muscle first and foremost.

Entertainment 2016 02 colin donnell main
MV5BZjkwOTczZTMtOGViNy00ODA4LTlmMmMtNmM3NzgyMzIxMmY5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDYzODA2NjI V1 UY1200 CR
Colin Donnell by Gage Skidmore

• +1
pic 3 is imo best.
But they are all far from ideal to use for Tinder, social media.
I think us guys need better muscle mass, to get away with posting shirtless pics online for appeal to women purposes.

Your face is pretty good, by the way.

you can still do test ru with them. But I estimate upfront. That it's not good enough, to appeal to women.
Nah it s the one one but readjusted in this aspie mess

FaceApp 1644775285423