Which pic do I look more friendly and NT in?

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
937E0BC5 3537 4D35 A52E E74610223ED3

I think my left pic looks slightly better but as an ethnic looking NT in pics is crucial tbh

I’d say you look kinda fake-ish in the second pic. You have a naturally low trust high T face so it’s obvious why. I think you should put a pic of you doing normie shit like playing sports or being on the beach to look more NT but idk. Looking good for a curry though.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, tdawg and JamesHowlett
I’d say you look kinda fake-ish in the second pic. You have a naturally low trust high T face so it’s obvious why. I think you should put a pic of you doing normie shit like playing sports or being on the beach to look more NT but idk. Looking good for a curry though.
It’s so annoying; IRL I look NT but in pics I look too aggressive and low trust.

Thanks for the advice though, I’ll ditch the selfies and use pics of me doing stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
It’s so annoying; IRL I look NT but in pics I look too aggressive and low trust.

Thanks for the advice though, I’ll ditch the selfies and use pics of me doing stuff.
Yeah some people just naturally look aspie and pics and much better in motion. Hope you figure it out

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Yeah some people just naturally look aspie and pics and much better in motion. Hope you figure it out
I appreciate that you understand this and gave me advice instead of just saying “it’s over” like most people here lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
I appreciate that you understand this and gave me advice instead of just saying “it’s over” like most people here lol
What I did most of the time cause its funny/quirky but I’m getting tired of it

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
maybe try smiling with teeth. Doesn't need to be a grin. Might help with looking more trustworthy

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and JamesHowlett
U look aspie on both

Looks like a psychopath. Joker/10

Right better edit:nvm you look aspie with your mouth like that