• 3 with a white sleeve

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Don’t use them (they are ass)

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
kalluss

kalluss

ihatetouhou ihatetouhou ihatetouhou ihatetouhou
I have taken way more photo but they were ass and I only choose 3 which I can’t decide so I made a poll I need help fitting in because I’m technically a non nt pretending to be nt to fit in many of my class mate got their self in their pfp so I decided to do the same

Before you make fun they look worse than me so it’s ok
The pic with my cap

2 the pic without the cap

3 the pic with the withe sleeve (Brian moser ahhh) (I look nothing like him)

Btw I wear a elastic on my left side so that’s why my jaw looks like that and my point is that I will save the pic for later and not use it because as I said I’m conscious that they are ass you guys don’t need to state something that is obvious

I might take better photos later cuz I’m still learning on how to actually take them

Tag
@chudlite

Attachments

• IMG_0376.jpeg
    IMG_0376.jpeg
    722.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0375.png
    IMG_0375.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0374.png
    IMG_0374.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: jué, Sub5kang, chudlite and 3 others
Im fasting so I’m not even paying attention on the picture might fix it later

None. Take your glasses off, and without them and without the cap.

Also, get contact lenses as soon as possible. Those glasses are the coffin of your social life..

• +1
Reactions: chudlite, nathan and kalluss
none

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and kalluss
None. Take your glasses off, and without them and without the cap.

Also, get contact lenses as soon as possible. Those glasses are the coffin of your social life..
Yea I tried to book a appointment but I’m still waiting so it’s between 2-3 If I were to remove my glasses?

@DarkAscender

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and kalluss
In conscious that they are all bad they are photo that I took without paying attention and wondering if there should be on my pfp ofc I’m not myself saying there are good jfl

Just looking to see if I should keep them or not or make better one

None TBF , you don't have to chose one of those

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
I’m ngl all these pics suck. Have someone take a pic of you. While you’re in an activity or something. I used to make these non nt selfie pics but you can only pull this off if ur strong htn+ Gonna look real goofy otherwise

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and kalluss
I’m ngl all these pics suck. Have someone take a pic of you. While you’re in an activity or something. I used to make these non nt selfie pics but you can only pull this off if ur strong htn+ Gonna look real goofy otherwise
Do you think it will work for a pfp I thought active things were for stories

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
Do you think it will work for a pfp I thought active things were for stories
Yeah you still have to have a decent pic. Can be any activity were you got your nice clothes on. No girl is gonna be interested in seeing a selfie of u in a bright ahh room with the aspie stare.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and kalluss
Yeah you still have to have a decent pic. Can be any activity were you got your nice clothes on. No girl is gonna be interested in seeing a selfie of u in a dark room with the aspie stare.
Ok thanks ill take that in mind

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and DarkAscender
I just realized how fucking dumb this thread is all these pic are utterly trash and shouldn’t even be on my profile picture thanks for the tips some gave me love you all

I have taken way more photo but they were ass and I only choose 3 which I can’t decide so I made a poll I need help fitting in because I’m technically a non nt pretending to be nt to fit in many of my class mate got their self in their pfp so I decided to do the same

Before you make fun they look worse than me so it’s ok
The pic with my cap

2 the pic without the cap

3 the pic with the withe sleeve (Brian moser ahhh) (I look nothing like him)

Btw I wear a elastic on my left side so that’s why my jaw looks like that and my point is that I will save the pic for later and not use it because as I said I’m conscious that they are ass you guys don’t need to state something that is obvious

I might take better photos later cuz I’m still learning on how to actually take them

Tag
@chudlite
selfies like these only work if youre htn+

try taking one with family or friends

• +1
selfies like these only work if youre htn+

try taking one with family or friends
like I said before I just realized they aren’t that great but if a ltn or Noemie does it and gets away with it why can’t I logically

You have mad potential but need to lose the glasses. But you still have potential.

• +1
You have mad potential but need to lose the glasses. But you still have potential.
Are the glasses really a problem lol I’m 16 I tried to put on contacts but it’s hard as fuck

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
on first you look like you are disabled on third like you are best autist in the world, 2nd is blurry and you need a bit better angle and make photo without glasses bruh

• +1
Are the glasses really a problem lol I’m 16 I tried to put on contacts but it’s hard as fuck
You don't need to use contacts.

Shit picture but try to get glasses like these.
20240828 133043

These glasses can even make truecels like me look decent

• +1
on first you look like you are disabled on third like you are best autist in the world, 2nd is blurry and you need a bit better angle and make photo without glasses bruh
LUCKILY I DONT LOOK LIKE THAT ALL THE TIME JFL and yea I’m getting rid of the glasses and switching to contacts

• +1
Reactions: undefined64
LUCKILY I DONT LOOK LIKE THAT ALL THE TIME JFL and yea I’m getting rid of the glasses and switching to contacts
I am in contacts already for 12 years and it is way better than any glasses, you can do sports, fuck some bitches and do everything you want with comfort

• +1
I am in contacts already for 12 years and it is way better than any glasses, you can do sports, fuck some bitches and do everything you want with comfort
I just have trouble using them my body is scared of them and forcely close my eyes idk why

• +1
Reactions: undefined64 and PlayersGetPlayed