Which pic looks better?

Which pic looks better?

• Total voters
Nims

Nims

👉👈
Quick pic taken in bedroom mirror, remini (Lowest setting possible) was used to improve quality.
Quick bathroom selfie was taken with selfie cam on iPhone.

I've just seen it but I think the bathroom pic distorted my face making it look long af.
Or maybe its just angle/my eyes idk.

the hair style in the left one is lame.

• So Sad
Reactions: Nims
1st pic is how u look like irl.
2nd pic is lens distorted giving you a higher es ratio and wider set eyes.
2nd pic is better due to higher ES ratio

right mogs

but your UEE is death

the hair style in the left one is lame.
:feelswah: Ik, I didn’t know what to ask for so I just said 2 on sides and 1.5 inches off top. It was a mistake.
right mogs

but your UEE is death
Is it less noticeable on left, I’m going to get fillers soon to fix it.
What exactly is a ES ratio?

:feelswah: Ik, I didn’t know what to ask for so I just said 2 on sides and 1.5 inches off top. It was a mistake.

Eye separation ratio. There are many threads about it.
A longish face is more aesthetic than overly compact face as long as it isn't down grown, has a good philtrum to chin ratio and ES ratio. As it is more masculine and compact faces are more feminine.
Here's a thread detailing what I'm talking about

true example of a maxillacel. Htn right now, could ascend to chadlite with maxilla enlargment. Also you have 0 uee wtf are these tards on about

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Nims
Eye separation ratio. There are many threads about it.
A longish face is more aesthetic than overly compact face as long as it isn't down grown, has a good philtrum to chin ratio and ES ratio. As it is more masculine and compact faces are more feminine.
Here's a thread detailing what I'm talking about
Edit:
A longish face is more aesthetic than overly compact wide face

• +1
true example of a maxillacel. Htn right now, could ascend to chadlite with maxilla enlargment. Also you have 0 uee wtf are these tards on about
What surgery would enlarge my maxilla.

I plan on getting TPD (bone borne expander that can increase palate up to about 18 extra mm)

I also plan on getting EASE which is a type of surgical cut where lots of struts in my maxilla are split and expanded and then screws are put in to keep them expanded till bone fuses, this affects entire maxilla including IPD and zygos.

Do you think that would ascend me to chadlite?

What surgery would enlarge my maxilla.

I plan on getting TPD (bone borne expander that can increase palate up to about 18 extra mm)

I also plan on getting EASE which is a type of surgical cut where lots of struts in my maxilla are split and expanded and then screws are put in to keep them expanded till bone fuses, this affects entire maxilla including IPD and zygos.
i dont know. Only maxilla expansion procedurs i actually know are SAARPE and MSE.

• +1
Do you think I would benefit from increasing my IPD by 5-10mm?
Wider ipd always looks better in my perspective but this guy says otherwise.

Lots of PSL info are conflicting.
Your compact face isn't necessarily a failo tbh.
Its just that longish (not downgrown) faces are generally more attractive
Images   2022 07 23T175432231

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Nims
very good

• +1

View attachment 1837576

Edit: generally considered more attractive
Goddamn where's the edit function

• +1

View attachment 1837576

a slightly lower ipd is masculine but of course masculine =/= good in every case. I'd say it depends on your look. For DOM/Ogre or jock a smaller ipd/lower es ratio looks good (not Marko Jaric tier obv) but for any other catgory (maesthetic, prettyboy, jb) a wider ipd looks better. Wider ipd also helps you mask a long midface and if you hav a dolphin tier es ratio it can be harmonized by having a thick/wide nasal bridge, see many Tyrones

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
i dont know. Only maxilla expansion procedurs i actually know are SAARPE and MSE.
Ease is just a version of SARPE with no incision instead the struts are scorned and small holes are drilled into the maxilla to weaken it. It provides a much more natural look after and results in less asymmetries from my understanding.

TPD is basically an MSE on steroids it has almost no asymmetrical side effects as it’s drilled into the maxilla at a more effective angle which enables it to exert significantly more pressure.

As well as this the position of the TPD means it always produces a full even split from the ANS to PNS.

It also is 100% skeletal unlike the MSE which is only 50%. To my knowledge this means it move a lot more of the maxilla effecting eye area zygos etc.

just get holes drilled into your skull because schizo's on .org called you ugly theory

jk good luck with everything

Average british

• JFL
Average british
he mogs everyone i saw when i stayed in Newcastle for a week to the shadow realm. Only place he wouldnt be good looking irl in england is love island or some bs show like that

• Woah

Do you know what you’ll ask for next time? I like my hair longer like yours on the right pic, but when it gets messy and I go back to the barber, no matter what I say, he just gives me a lame pseudo-fade like the one you have on the left. I’ve had this problem for years. After each haircut I have to wait at least a week before I don’t feel suicidal again.
How can I maintain medium-length hair (?) all the time?
It’s honestly such a good psl boost.

just get holes drilled into your skull because schizo's on .org called you ugly theory

jk good luck with everything
Thx I’ll make a post in 3-6 months post op.

Do you know what you’ll ask for next time? I like my hair longer like yours on the right pic, but when it gets messy and I go back to the barber, no matter what I say, he just gives me a lame pseudo-fade like the one you have on the left. I’ve had this problem for years. After each haircut I have to wait at least a week before I don’t feel suicidal again.
How can I maintain medium-length hair (?) all the time?
It’s honestly such a good psl boost
No idea. But I should have got it cut less I don’t think the short cuts suit me.

I know basically nothing about haircuts myself so I might do some research and find some specific cuts or maybe just try and cut my hair myself.

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex