• Bathroom (left)

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • DSLR (right)

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
Nims

Nims

👉👈
Quick bathroom selfie was taken with selfie cam on iPhone.

Picture was taken with DSLR and good lighting with slight editing to improve skin quality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
Which one mogs and why.

@RabidRosaries @Xangsane @Leo69

first picture since shadows making your face more defined

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Nims
1st you look like Tyson ballot there
DE3D754B FED7 417F BE75 AA9782BD4FC1

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 20370 and Nims
1st photo easily. Better skin, more pretty boy vibes, it just mogs overall, and the fact it's not even used with remini shows a lot. Impressive looks improvement you got there. Keep it up! You even look younger too.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 15827 and Nims
first picture since shadows making your face more defined
Yeah I think the lighting is a bit better on my bones as Im quite boneless.

I am also probably 14% bf on the left and about 17% on the right. So that might be helping a smidge.

• +1
Reactions: Leo69
1st photo easily.
:love:
Better skin, more pretty boy vibes, it just mogs overall, and the fact it's not even used with remini shows a lot.
I think thats my new skincare routine working tbh, I've noticed that my skin looks a lot better Ive taken a much more minimalistic approach.

Been on tret for about a week now aswell and vit c for maybe 2 (Since this pic), which might be helping (Probably not as its not been very long).

It's probably because I've been drinking a lot more water and fixed my potassium (Can make skin look less dry and more moist I think). Also micro needling gains might be coming through as its been about 2 weeks which is kinda when the redness finally goes down.

Male gaze cope

2nd pic will do better on tinder cuz of muh social and muh colorful than autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, Ken, Nims and 1 other person
1st mogs cause no peach fuzz stache

• Woah
Reactions: Nims
I don't know man, you look good in both of them... that shit makes me feel bad about my looks :feelswhy:

• Love it
I dont get why all you white niggas in this forum always have the audacity to post your faces and ask for ratings and talk about tinder. You all look the same. Generic asf white boys u wouldn't even acknowledge passing by in the dirtiest streets. I'm lightskin with tattoos and piercings 6'5 with shoes, blue eyes coming from a black mom and a white blue eyed dad. Do you honestly think you got what it takes to compare with a dude like me in a real life situation? I get all the women, all the jobs and all the attention. Stop having this false idea that you're someone and making threads about you in this forum generic white boy

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, bwrauycnee, CEO of Sex and 4 others
I dont get why all you white niggas in this forum always have the audacity to post your faces and ask for ratings and talk about tinder. You all look the same. Generic asf white boys u wouldn't even acknowledge passing by in the dirtiest streets. I'm lightskin with tattoos and piercings 6'5 with shoes, blue eyes coming from a black mom and a white blue eyed dad. Do you honestly think you got what it takes to compare with a dude like me in a real life situation? I get all the women, all the jobs and all the attention. Stop having this false idea that you're someone and making threads about you in this forum generic white boy
Ok but who asked?

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Nims
nigga shut the fuck up before i beat ur ass

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, Moggie, Johnnybegood and 4 others
did you have buccal fat removal done?

did you have buccal fat removal done?
Nope not yet I wont be getting that until Im at least below 10% bf.

The lighting is just better in the left pic there is also about a 4% difference in bf.

I dont get why all you white niggas in this forum always have the audacity to post your faces and ask for ratings and talk about tinder.
The only nigger here is you.

u wouldn't even acknowledge passing by in the dirtiest streets.
I get IOIs every single day when I go out, I've had girls come up to be and ask me out, and I live hypogrammy central, UK.

I'm lightskin with tattoos and piercings 6'5 with shoes, blue eyes coming from a black mom and a white blue eyed dad.
What a load of cope, send me a pic.

Do you honestly think you got what it takes to compare with a dude like me in a real life situation? I get all the women, all the jobs and all the attention
Your not like how you described you larping paki. I probably mog you. Shit even blackops2cel probably mogs you, you shitskin.

And if you are actually as you describe, then idk, could probably say the same thing about Gandy or Sean O'pry you think you would be noticed next to them? No probably not so maybe you should just rope.

Stop having this false idea that you're someone and making threads about you in this forum generic white boy
I got as many posts as you have in a few months. At least I'm adding content to this forum and helping to keep it active unlike you.

I'll keep making as many threads as I want.

You look better on left but right would do better on Tinder and photofeeler.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Nims
It was probably the retin-a
I've only been on tret for 1 week now you really think It would do that much?

• +1
Reactions: Ken
You look better on left but right would do better on Tinder and photofeeler.
Yep its alot less aspie, and obviously I'm not in a dressing gown.

• +1
Quick bathroom selfie was taken with selfie cam on iPhone.

Picture was taken with DSLR and good lighting with slight editing to improve skin quality.

Are you using these for Tinder?

I've only been on tret for 1 week now you really think It would do that much?

Its probably the bodyfat reduction mostly.

• +1
I read nothing but 1

• Love it

Its probably the bodyfat reduction mostly.

yeah I expect its mainly fatloss as theirs about 4% between these pics, I would be surprised if tret burned any fat within a week but it could be possible. Do you have any idea if it does that to under eye support and what not?

The only nigger here is you.

I get IOIs every single day when I go out, I've had girls come up to be and ask me out, and I live hypogrammy central, UK.

What a load of cope, send me a pic.

Your not like how you described you larping paki. I probably mog you. Shit even blackops2cel probably mogs you, you shitskin.

And if you are actually as you describe, then idk, could probably say the same thing about Gandy or Sean O'pry you think you would be noticed next to them? No probably not so maybe you should just rope.

I got as many posts as you have in a few months. At least I'm adding content to this forum and helping to keep it active unlike you.

I'll keep making as many threads as I want.
In what context do women come up and ask you out?

yeah I expect its mainly fatloss as theirs about 4% between these pics, I would be surprised if tret burned any fat within a week but it could be possible. Do you have any idea if it does that to under eye support and what not?
It could. People have made posts about how it ruined their lives. I avoided tret for this reason.

• So Sad
are you squinting in these

In what context do women come up and ask you out?
In random contexts.

I've had a few instances where I am stacking shelves at work and girls have come up to me, Just last month two girls came up to me and one of them said I think "I have found you a boyfriend" to her friend and they both giggled and smiled and then she asked me if I was interested in her friend.

I've had an instance at college where I was just sat down eating and a girl walked past and grin at me and started talking to me and lead the conversation over that way and basically asked if I was free during the week.

I've had a couple of instances when just walking home. The last time I was just asked out when walking home was probably 2-3 months ago some skank came up to me and asked me if I was interested in her. I told her no (She was ugly asf.)

I had an instance on the train when going to Uni where a girl came up to me and was asking me how she would get to station x, and then said it sounds complex and asked if she could sit with me. She then lead the convo and asked if I was doing anything on the weekend.

It could. People have made posts about how it ruined their lives. I avoided tret for this reason.
:oops:. Seen any really bad before and afters that you could send my way?

are you squinting in these
I think I squint a tiny bit all the time tbh, I've always done it it's just become subconscious.

I did Ice hood about 10 minutes before the one on the left.

I think I was also slightly frowning (Moving my brow ridge down) on the one on the right.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and bwrauycnee
In random contexts.

I've had a few instances where I am stacking shelves at work and girls have come up to me, Just last month two girls came up to me and one of them said I think "I have found you a boyfriend" to her friend and they both giggled and smiled and then she asked me if I was interested in her friend.

I've had an instance at college where I was just sat down eating and a girl walked past and grin at me and started talking to me and lead the conversation over that way and basically asked if I was free during the week.

I've had a couple of instances when just walking home. The last time I was just asked out when walking home was probably 2-3 months ago some skank came up to me and asked me if I was interested in her. I told her no (She was ugly asf.)

I had an instance on the train when going to Uni where a girl came up to me and was asking me how she would get to station x, and then said it sounds complex and asked if she could sit with me. She then lead the convo and asked if I was doing anything on the weekend.

I think I squint a tiny bit all the time tbh, I've always done it it's just become subconscious.

I did Ice hood about 10 minutes before the one on the left.

I think I was also slightly frowning (Moving my brow ridge down) on the one on the right.
Did you get with any of them?

• So Sad
Did you get with any of them?
Nope I am mentalcel either the conversations died out or I just walked away.

I am autistic so I have a lot of difficulties maintaining and even knowing how to talk to others, I think that's one of my biggest issues tbh as well as my Social anxiety which makes it even harder to have convos.

• So Sad
Reactions: bwrauycnee
In random contexts.

Trust me, those girls liked you. And you fucked up...BIG TIME!

Were they cute?

• So Sad
Fuck over for my autistic brain tbh.
Remember this. Next time a girl goes out of her way to giggle with you and eyefuck you...she is into you. Don't fuck things up next time, otherwise you'll be 30 tomorrow and wish you were 20 all over again.

• +1
First pic mogs hard bc lighting and skin, especially how it highlights hollow cheek in bottom left

• Woah
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis
But it's just the price I pay, destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes, 'cause I'm Mr. Brightside

:ogre:

• JFL
I couldnt find any bad ones but you cant see this girl lost some facial fat after 3.5 months.

nice htn :trepidation:

• Love it
Lmfao at all the delusional fucktards saying first pic. This is exactly why you shouldn't take anybody's advice on this shitty website cause they're all clueless and delusional. You look way fucking better in second pic. Muh shadows improving angularity, you look the same in both but the second pic is clearly better quality

I wish bro Im normie tbh. people just overrate a lot here.
I couldnt find any bad ones but you cant see this girl lost some facial fat after 3.5 months.
View attachment 1838320
Yep it's very noticeable on cheeks, and maybe around the lips(fat above top lip)/chin but that might just be the pics but they look a bit smaller.
Eye area looks fine tho which is a good sign hopefully I don't notice any fat loss except for cheeks I don't mind losing fat their.

I think the face fat loss looks quite good on her tbh.

• +1

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ken and Nims
slayer if you would be >180cm :feelswhy:

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken and Nims