• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: jué, hopecel, galvin8101 and 16 others
notice how no1s saying anything about ethnics :lul::lul: white supremacy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jué, ominion, xantrooper and 6 others
JBB is more brutal because white men have been promoted heavily through pop culture as well as colonialism, that's why white men were and still are considered desirable worldwide, and it's deeply ingrained in non-whites, it's basically expected at this point. But black men didn't enjoy all the same privileges and yet their SMV rivals that of white men; but heavy pop culture promotion did do most of the job. Other ethnic groups will not enjoy that on such a scale, since they don't have the backing of the Jews. Only East Asian men have come quite close recently through the entertainment industry, even though they weren't promoted by the Jews. They promoted themselves and spread through word of mouth. That's real power.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel, AhappyPill4u, fogdart and 17 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel, jflsnowdzz, aesthetic beauty and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, jflsnowdzz, RunVerc and 11 others

JBB is more brutal because white men have been promoted heavily through pop culture as well as colonialism, that's why white men were and still are considered desirable worldwide, and it's deeply ingrained in non-whites, it's basically expected at this point. But black men didn't enjoy all the same privileges and yet their SMV rivals that of white men; but heavy pop culture promotion did do most of the job. Other ethnic groups will not enjoy that on such a scale, since they don't have the backing of the Jews. Only East Asian men have come quite close recently through the entertainment industry, even though they weren't promoted by the Jews. They promoted themselves and spread through word of mouth. That's real power.
damn.… speaking facts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore, truthhurts and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, jflsnowdzz, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
no they actually more handsome on average
Then why are white women and other non-white women going for black men these days if they are more handsome on average?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, Costcosuperstore, narcissist_volcel and 3 others
Then why are white women and other non-white women going for black men these days if they are more handsome on average?
it's not true

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, Costcosuperstore, truthhurts and 1 other person
Neither really.

But how are defining "brutal" here?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts, watah and 1 other person
the data is saying white men saar
Sure but we cannot deny that when white women (and other non-white women) do date out, plenty of them go for black men as opposed to white men, no?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts, Suns9999 and 1 other person

jbb results

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jué, hopecel, greywind and 7 others
None of these Asians are attractive

Notice how the only thing JBW will get you is a disgusting ugly gook?

45CAA148 6CDD 4BCC 81ED A2CF05E42C4C

He mogs the shit out of both of those gooks crazy.

The only thing dating an Asian gets you, is looking like a autistic nigga

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel, AhappyPill4u, greywind and 5 others
6889DCB1 C5F7 4BE8 A80D EE9D1D248902

Like holy fuck at this shit ,

Disgusting gook declaring she’s white blonde Aryan bwc only

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, galvin8101, AhappyPill4u and 13 others
Sure but we cannot deny that when white women (and other non-white women) do date out, plenty of them go for black men as opposed to white men, no?
White bitches generally prefer their own but they're usually open to IR.

Open meaning that they won't rule it out if they come across the right dude. But White men are still their main preference usually.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, AhappyPill4u, greywind and 6 others
Why is that so undeniable? on social media and irl they all go for white niggas, only like fat white ltbs predominately go for BBC!! cause the bbcs love them too much

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, greywind, Chadeep and 4 others
White bitches generally prefer their own but they're usually open to IR.

Open meaning that they won't rule it out if they come across the right dude. But White men are still their main preference usually.
I agree, they do generally prefer their own; but the same goes for all races of women. White women, in my experience, don't always date out. But when they do, it's mostly with black men rather than brown men or yellow men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
jbb isn't brutal cause it doesn't exist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Chadeep, iblamechico and 4 others
Why is that so undeniable? on social media and irl they all go for white niggas, only like fat white ltbs predominately go for BBC!! cause the bbcs love them too much
It doesn't match what I see in real life. The only times a black guy lands a fat white LTB is when he's thugmaxxed. But a high classmaxxed black guy is usually with skinny MTBs and on rare occasions with HTBs. But they also tend to be tall. MTBs aren't interested in thugmaxxers, only femcels and LTB landwhales are.:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
It doesn't match what I see in real life. The only times a black guy lands a fat white LTB is when he's thugmaxxed. But a high classmaxxed black guy is usually with skinny MTBs and on rare occasions with HTBs. But they also tend to be tall. MTBs aren't interested in thugmaxxers, only femcels and LTB landwhales are.:lul:
ye but it's a stretch to say it's more prevalent than jbw, never saw any jbb in france nor where i'm at atm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
I agree, they do generally prefer their own; but the same goes for all races of women. White women, in my experience, don't always date out. But when they do, it's mostly with black men rather than brown men or yellow men.

The dynamic to white women and black men is similarly to white men and asian women

Black niggas publicly shame black women, and talk about wanting “snowbunnies”, and white pussy 24/7,

Same way chink females publicly put down asian niggas and constantly rave about white chad 24/7

Both end up getting the leftovers all of races

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, greywind, Chadeep and 5 others
ye but it's a stretch to say it's more prevalent than jbw, never saw any jbb in france nor where i'm at atm
It wasn't about "What's more prevalent?" It was about "What's more brutal?" And because it's less common, that's why it's more brutal. That was my entire point.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
It wasn't about "What's more prevalent?" It was about "What's more brutal?" And because it's less common, that's why it's more brutal. That was my entire point.
like what's more shocking?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts, Suns9999 and 3 others
like what's more shocking?
Yes, basically. I have been up for 29 hours now so perhaps I am not entirely clear. enough and that oculd be a fault on my end. Apologies for that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore, truthhurts and 2 others
Both end up getting the leftovers
Not Tyrone. He’s taking up all the white HTB+ real estate while White Chads are the ones getting the leftovers of the world.(Noodles)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, truthhurts and 3 others
He picked the worst snowhoe in the vid💀
doesnt even matter, most black men are literally being fetishized by white women, and if u think thats a good thing idk what to tell you, they are literally using u niggas to please themselves

• +1
  • JFL
The dynamic to white women and black men is similarly to white men and asian women

Black niggas publicly shame black women, and talk about wanting “snowbunnies”, and white pussy 24/7,

Same way chink females publicly put down asian niggas and constantly rave about white chad 24/7

Both end up getting the leftovers all of races
at least black dudes still date black girls

• +1
  • JFL
doesnt even matter, most black men are literally being fetishized by white women, and if u think thats a good thing idk what to tell you, they are literally using u niggas to please themsel

doesnt even matter, most black men are literally being fetishized by white women, and if u think thats a good thing idk what to tell you, they are literally using u niggas to please themselves
Agreed but if its mutual is it really a problem?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts and Suns9999
Agreed but if its mutual is it really a problem?
idk if its mutual, beacuse most black men from what ive seen when it comes to dating white women, they tend to think they are wifey materials or some shit
at least black dudes still date black girls
worst fucking quality tho, the hood rat ones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, truthhurts and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts, NZb6Air and 1 other person
WTF, why? :feelskek: I'm going to sleep after watching/finishing Cobra Kai. :Comfy:
pc too addicting + i have shit to do , i can't force myself to sleep :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts, Gengar and 1 other person
This is exaggerated as hell jfl.

I'd even say Black men on average like Hispanic or Mulatto bitches more than White ones on average in America. Black men in the suburbs or military flock to White chicks more so.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, VolcelFTW and 3 others
Comparing Black men to Asian women is hilariously out of touch.

Indian and MENA men are 3 times more obsessed with White women(esp. Blondes) more than Black men on average. They just usually don't date/marry out that much.

Black men usually prefer Black women, Mulatto women, and Hispanic women the most. But BM in the burbs or in pred. White areas/schools tend to date/fuck White chicks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, DarkTriadBeliever, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
pc too addicting + i have shit to do , i can't force myself to sleep :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Sounds like me. :feelskek: I still have 2 hours of tv to watch though. :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
but no ones ever says
> indian boys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, greywind, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
JBB doesnt exist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, Piratecel, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
None of these Asians are attractive

Notice how the only thing JBW will get you is a disgusting ugly gook?

View attachment 3166473

He mogs the shit out of both of those gooks crazy.

The only thing dating an Asian gets you, is looking like a autistic nigga
The only thing "jbb" (which doesnt exist) gets you is a white trash fat ltb with a fetish

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, truthhurts and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, Costcosuperstore, truthhurts and 1 other person
lol better than a fat ethnic with jbw
jbw applies to every race :feelskek: meanwhile blacks can only cope with dirty sheboons and fat white ltbs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Piratecel, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, greywind, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Genuine question why is this “fat white woman” thing always the go to reply

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts and Suns9999
What JBW gets you
GU f3Eoa4AQNbHc