Which pro bodybuilder was lazy in training? post pics of half assed gym effort bros...i mean someone who naild diet,supps,but half assed on training..

oldcelloser

oldcelloser

Degenerate coomer +geomaxxer; LEAVE THE WEST sub8s
......I mean somebody who reportedly as a pro, or even some roided/ bodybuilder brah that is training half assed , i just wanna see how they could look with
OPTIMIZED roids, supps + diet
we all know that to look top tier you have to nail all 4 elements close to PERFECTION actually
So can you post somebody you know/ have heard of that is lazy with 1 or 2 or those parameters? just want to know how it could look on an AVERAGE frame
Personally, i know i will never be able to optimize my training routine 😢, all else can be close to perfection for me

Lmao are you actually for real trying to find out what you’d look like if you gymcelled as a lazy fuck

you’ll never know, genetics matter, a lot of shit matters
Just go as hard as you can and hope for the best

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 2729 and oldcelloser
DSC 0303 KVEEGNZXMK
You can have this sickening pissening physique. This guy did roids, trained and ate like shit, and this is the result. Garbage in, garbage out. Just like anything else in life.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, ChickenAndRiceBrah, oldcelloser and 1 other person
View attachment 1388100
You can have this sickening pissening physique. This guy did roids, trained and ate like shit, and this is the result. Garbage in, garbage out. Just like anything else in life.
LMAOOO is that just how he stands or is his scoliosis actually that bad, no wonder he can't train for shit lolol

Kevin levrone only trained 3 months of the year and ate hot dogs and hamburgers to earn his pro card

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
......I mean somebody who reportedly as a pro, or even some roided/ bodybuilder brah that is training half assed , i just wanna see how they could look with
we all know that to look top tier you have to nail all 4 elements close to PERFECTION actually
So can you post somebody you know/ have heard of that is lazy with 1 or 2 or those parameters? just want to know how it could look on an AVERAGE frame
Personally, i know i will never be able to optimize my training routine 😢, all else can be close to perfection for me

This guy, i went to the same gym as him.

Literally roids and genes carried him.

These motivational videos do not match what i saw at all in terms of the effort he put in , i am just saying it like that and leaving it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox and LastHopeForNorman
Lmao are you actually for real trying to find out what you’d look like if you gymcelled as a lazy fuck
no you retard read again; im saying id like to see how ppl look if they lack in one department
i doubt a lot of ppl here touch even 90% in terms of diet, training, supps and roids which is supposedly what you need to look like an Insta model ofc
Training is my weak part i can optimize all else to 100% if needs be
everybody has a weak point otherwise we'd all be Chris Bumstead or a competitive pro

This guy, i went to the same gym as him.

Literally roids and genes carried him.

These motivational videos do not match what i saw at all in terms of the effort he put in , i am just saying it like that and leaving it.

yeah its a well known fact that these pros lie all the time about everything, especially about their roid dosages
but Andrei Deiu is in the UK isnt he? and youre italian i think? :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Last edited:
  • +1
Flex Wheeler

• Love it
Paul Dillett was regarded as the laziest top guy in the 90s. Flex Wheeler to a lesser extent and maybe Levrone too but those 2 guys were more known for just not blasting year round whereas Dillett just never trained hard at all even in prep. He never bothered learning to pose either, and could still smoke most people.

• Love it
Why can't you just go to the gym? Or buy some weights for home.